Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Ahild returned to the court with a dizzy feeling.

    His griffin rides around a tall, magnificent, splendid and luxurious castle, and the towering dome of gleaming stone spires goes straight to the clouds.

    Under the warm autumn sun, the useless but expensive gemstone walls outside the fort are shining, all of which are designed by the extravagant king's husband.

    Entering the interior of the grand castle, because the carpet is too gorgeous and heavy, and the boots can hardly leave any traces on it, the palace steward walked towards him, he took the robe handed over by His Royal Highness, and bowed deeply to the master.

    "Your Highness,"

    he greeted respectfully.

    Ahild snorted absentmindedly, and then the boy continued to lift his feet upstairs without looking back.

    The castle ladder, carved from a single piece of black cobalt spinel, is too deep to the top, which is so terrifying that it makes people dizzy when they look up.

    When the owner of the castle returned, the magic fireplace in the hall made a louder crackling sound in time, and the gorgeous black and gold candlesticks flickered brightly.

    "Your Majesty is back today, and she said she wants to have dinner with you."

    "I see."

    After conveying the emperor's order, the steward followed the blond boy in two steps. He was ready to serve the little master's bath at any time. As a daily habit, I have to take a shower when I get home.

    Of course, this also includes taking a bath before going out, taking a bath when going to bed at night, and sometimes taking a bath after a meal -

    it is said that the food smells and stains the clothes, even if it is just an innocent vegetable salad, Chief thought.

    "The hot spring water and aromatherapy flowers are ready for you, and the new bathrobe in the locker room..."

    "I won't wash it today,"

    said Ahild.

    "...!"

    Ahild's reply made the palace demon dragon steward, who was maintaining a perfect human form, almost didn't hold back his thorn tail - how could this be, the little His Highness, who has always been obsessed with cleanliness, actually said that he didn't take a bath today? !

    After being kissed by the witch, his whole body was fragrant, how could he take a bath and then be stained with dirty water.

    I won't wash tonight, I must go to sleep with her fragrance, Ahild thought.

    And the general manager was surprised for a moment for the little master's rare "not paying attention".

    However, after the shock, he still maintained his good professionalism. He didn't ask anything, just sent the Prince all the way to his bedroom, and continued his considerate and thoughtful service.

    Walking into Ahild's room, he saw a very bright and spacious living room. On the sofa made of a rare golden spitting spider skeleton, there were various books about the undead and the curse of the devil that he had recently consulted. Many were spread out. Halfway through the book, the cover has the word [Secret] written in big letters.

    But no matter which book it is, it is full of dense, elegant and neat notes.

    There is something lovely handcrafted on a fine coffee table.