Could it be that Ahild regained his memory and remembered her series of confessions, so she wouldn't be embarrassed?

    Why does the system always think that Ahild has a thin skin and her skin is thicker!

    The puzzled witch shook her head.

    But the witch is such a courageous character, she will definitely do what she decides, and she will never hesitate or be confused.

    "Ah~~ Xi-er-de-!!!"

    So she shouted at the little monster who seemed to hear her own call below, and suddenly her claws stood stiffly in place, and then suddenly ran wildly forward.

    "Ahilde!"

    She swooped all the way while riding a broom, while trying to avoid the hot 'raindrops' falling from the sky -

    this is the most common magical element on Sanjing Sun, the red meteor shower. After "reading" Ahild's name engraved on his soul with his true eyes, in order to call out his [true name], Lu Qian's strong witch breath poured out from her whole body strongly attracted them.

    So these hot meteors chased her desperately as if they had long legs, exploding little sparks on her robe, and the fire was like a pouring blizzard, shining a strange light in the dark night.

    "Hey, it's so hot!"

    As soon as Lu Qian, who jumped off the broom, landed, she first shook her arm vigorously in place, and then opened her sleeves. The inside of the girl's fair and delicate wrists were full of scalded blisters.

    But not caring about this, the witch slapped the broom, which was also on fire, with the horn of her robe, and she quickly extinguished the small sparks that were burning on it -

    "You are made of very cheap elf wood," only waterproof and corrosive, but not fireproof elements. The witch who plans to upgrade the material of the broom next time she has money told it, "It's a little dangerous for you here, you go home first!" The

    other party nodded his head when he heard the words, "Pfft!"

    It jumped obediently. With a hop, he walked away with an S-shaped flexible snakeskin.

    After the broom left, Lu Qian picked it up from the ground and seemed to have accidentally tripped over something and stumbled into the mud ("Didn't it just run so easily?", the witch wondered), even the one on the big fluffy tail. A little monster with every hair exploding.

    "Are you all right? Ahild?"

    she asked.

    "..." Qian Qian kept calling him a human name tonight, instead of calling him Wang Wang, why is that?

    Did she know a man named Ahild besides Wang Wang?

    The little monster who had lost his normal thinking ability thought.

    A half-human tall tree hole of dead myrtle was found, and Lu Qian took it and drilled into it.

    "Ahilde, we are safe now!" The

    witch said to the little monster in her arms that seemed to have completely lost its soul.

    "..." The

    little monster didn't move as much as she tossed.

    Since she was called by her [real name], it was as stiff as a cat that had been dead for seven days and seven nights. It seemed that the entire small body was frozen with ice. No matter what she said, she just stared at her blankly, and even her pupils were scattered. It's -