Plumeria:That big dummy...I don't think she's even aware of it,but...Alola really means a lot to her. That's why he's doing something so reckless to try to save it. This Poison Z-Crystal...Maybe it'll help you somehow. 

She walks up to Damie and hands it to him.

Plumeria:I guess giving you this Z-Crystal is also kind of,what did you call it,helping each other? 

Damie:Yeah. I'm actually very good at that if you could tell.

Plumeria:Sure. You'd better take care of it. That's one special Z-Power Ring you've got there. A Trainer is only a Trainer because of the Pokemon with them. If you ever forget that,you'll bring the wrath of the tapu down upon yourself. You should be fine,though.

Damie:Right. Thanks again.

Plumeria:I'm outta here. 

She then leaves while Damie waves since he wasn't scared of her anymore.

Damie:I had a feeling they weren't all bad. Anyway,let's get going.

Raiana:Alright!

She then picks him up and carries the boy into the canyon entrance.

(Damie blushing as he applies sunscreen onto Camille's back transition)

Damie was making his way through a cave that was the site of trial.

He found it strange that no one was in charge but continued on towards a pedestal at the end of the cave.

He found a Z-Crystal there and went to take it until a large dragon jumped down from above.

Kommo-o flares up its aura while Damie sends out Harold and has him use Iron Head while Kommo-o tries to use Poison Jab but fails

It then calls a Scizor to its aid who used Bullet Punch while Harold attacked them with Earthquake.

Kommo-o then uses Drain Punch on him to do heavy damage before calling in a Noivern.

Damie then sends in Spiral who uses Calm Mind while Boomburst and Drain Punch from the dragons failed.

Kommo-o then used Poison Jab on the ghost while Boomburst didn't do anything allowing Spiral to use Nasty Plot followed by a Shadow Ball on Noivern to take it out while Kommo-o uses Poison Jab again.

Spiral then uses his Z-Move....

Damie:Let's do it! Boo!

After being defeated,the Kommo-o got up and bowed before returning to its domain above the canyon.

Damie collects the crystal from the pedestal and heads through the passage way behind it.