Four Fair Maidens

Damie was in Kiloude City after hearing it was a place where he could have battles,much like the Battle Frontier.

He goes into the Battle Maison,a fancy building with many people that were there to spectate.

Damie gets set up and begins with some Single Battles.

He battles many Trainers with it getting a bit more harder over time along with some close calls.

After another win,Damie was rested and ready for the next one.

Host:Here she comes,Battle Chatelanie Nita!

Damie looks up to a balcony and sees a young lady in yellow.

She comes down the stairs and meet with the boy.

Yellow Girl:Hi,how are you? I'm Nita!

Damie:Hi...I'm Damie. 

Nita:Wow! You're such a cute guest! I can't wait to have a battle with you! So let's get cracking on it!

She sends out Thundurus.

Damie(Thoughts):First Anabel and now her?! Where do they get these Legends?

He then focuses on the battle at hand and sends out Frosty.

The thunder being uses U-Turn to leave while doing about half damage to Frosty.

Damie Mega Evolves Frosty and has him use Blizzard to take down the incoming Landorus.

Frosty uses some Leftovers to heal himself before Thundurus comes back.

It uses Crunch on him to bring him to the red before another Blizzard does it in.

Last is Tornadus and Damie decides to bring in Talon.

With the help of a Choice Scarf,he was able to out speed his fellow flyer and uses Stone Edge to beat it.