Hello Hoenn!

On a large cruise ship,we see a large amount of people either enjoying the breeze of the cool air,the sounds of the calm ocean waves against the ship or just playing with their Pokemon.

Oh,along with battling I might add.

Yes,all was quite peaceful on the ship and one person who was enjoying this was none other than our main boy,Damie Skye.

He was sleeping on a sun chair with nothing but pleasant dreams on his mind.

Suddenly his Pikachu,Sparky comes up and taps him.

Damie shrugs off the touch and moves over to his side.

The mouse gets angry but continues trying to wake him up to no avail.

With no other options left,Sparky charges up his electricity and releases a quick jolt from Thunder Shock.

After the attack ended,Damie was now awake with wide blue eyes and silver hair that was now an afro.

He sits up and looks to his Pikachu with an agitated look.

Sparky shouts his name in an impatient tone.

Damie grabs a brush from his backpack and uses it to fix his hair then looks to Sparky again,once he put said brush back.

Sparky flailed his arms before grabbing a map from his hat and pointing at it.

The turquoise boy giggles before making a gesture to tell his Pikachu to calm down.

See,they were going to the Hoenn region to start their journey together,having lived on Pasio his whole life and knowing it wasn't an organic region.

So,with the help of a close friend he knew,Damie managed to get a ticket to leave the artificial island to become a Pokemon Trainer.

His thoughts were then interrupted by Sparky hitting him with his tail causing Damie to wave him off so he could stop.

He stands up and stretches then decides to head to the restaurant on the ship located below deck.

The two arrive and take a look at the luxurious area in wonder.