Pyred Up

Damie was sleeping in his bed at the Pokemon Center before he tried turn over.

When he felt he couldn't turn,he opened his eyes and saw Flannery sleeping with him,her arms around his chest.

Damie blushed like crazy and began nudging her awake and after a few minutes of doing so,he succeeded.

 Flannery:Huh? Wha? Oh. Morning,Damie. Sorry,if I'm bothering your sleep but I wanted to sleep with you cause I was cold...and a bit lonely.

Damie nods in understand and nuzzles into her neck.

Flannery:Oh,you're so cute! I wanna stay like this forever,but I can't! Come on,time to get up. Got another day of adventure on our hands.

Later,the group was going through Route 121 and on their travels they saw Team Aqua again.

Grunt leader:OK! We're moving out to Mt.Pyre! We're getting our hands on that orb before Team Magma does!

They run off in a flash.

Winona:Even without wings,those people are quite fast.

Flannery:Looks like their up to something bad,again. Follow them?

Damie nods and begins to go after them with the girls.

Along the way,Damie got a little ghost called Shuppet to his team.

Their travels lead them to Lilycove City.

Brenda:Wow. Nice place they got here. 

Damie was healing Red after training him on the route,but realized he ran out of Potions to use.

"Um. I'm all out of Potions. I'll go and get some more,why don't you all take a look around the city?"

May:Sure. I'm noticing a lot of Aqua grunts around here,though. 

Flannery:It might be a hunch,but could they be hiding here?

Roxanne:It is possible. If so,let us investigate.

Damie nods and runs off to the department store while the girls take a look around town.

Damie walks out of the department store with more Potions,Revives,Essentials and Chocolate to spare the rest of his Hoenn journey

Suddenly,Winona comes up to him.

Winona:Damie. We've found out the location of their leader,we must hurry to Route 122.

She releases her Altaria and hops on.

Winona:Come.

Damie back away and shakes his head.

Winona:Why not? Are you scared of flying?

Damie hesitantly nods his head before pulling down his hat.

Winona:Damie,there's no need to be embarrassed or scared. Tell me...why are you scared?