Bring the Bling & Love's Formation

The group went into the Contest Hall and Damie gets signed up.

The desk person explained everything about what a Pokemon Contest is,which helped out Damie a lot since he didn't understand much about them.

He goes on stage and is introduced in the starting phase and since he was new,he gained a lot of attention.

In the talent phase,Damie used Emerald to stun them with Peck and doing a few poses.

He then gets a brilliant idea and brings out Sparky then powers up his Sync Stone.

 That single move got enough attention from the audience to win the whole contest.

Damie returns to the lobby feeling proud even if it was a first time for him.

Receptionist:Congratulations! Damie's Pokemon performed the best! Next time,you can enter your Pokemon in the Super Rank of the Coolness Contest! Oh! By the way,someone seems to be waiting for you in the green room...Right over there.

Damie goes over to the room and enters to find Lisia and her Altaria.

Lisia:Damie! Wow! Gratz! I watched it all! You were great!

He blushes and acts embarrassed.

Lisia:"I Really Did It! A Star Is Born!" That's what I'm calling it! Damie! You've gotta keep up this pace and just go as far as  you can go! Become a real contest star! If you could have as much fun with Contest Spectaculars as me,I'd be happy as a Slugma on a sunny day! You could become a massive star! 

Damie nods.

Lisia:I've got a good feeling about you!

She then hugs him tightly then let's him go.

"I will,Lisia! I'll be just as popular as you!"

He wrote before leaving.

Lisia:Ahhh. He's so adorable. I can't wait to see him again.

The group head out of Slateport City to Route 110 and see horde of Aqua grunts.

Damie signals everyone to stay quiet while he listens.

Aqua grunt 1:Let's keep going through Route 110 and for Mt.Chimney! 

Aqua grunt 2:Wow,that's quite far. Why don't we take a rest in Mauville City. It's on the way.

Aqua grunt 4:Great idea!

They then start to head that way through the route.

Brenda:What're they doing now?

Roxanne:Something to further their goals if it were up for interpretation.

May:But what's at Mt.Chimney?

"I don't know. But it must be important,so let's go there too.

They agree and begin to travel down the path that was full of grass patches.

It worth it battling the local Pokemon since Emerald was able to evolve.