Tournament Tussle

(The Next Day)

After spending time in Nimbasa City since it was so cool,the group was now on Route 5 to go to Driftveil City.

Damie was helping his new Rilou catch up in power since he hatched the previous day,so he used some Rare Candy to help him.

They crossed the bridge and arrive at Driftveil City.

After crossing a smaller bridge,they see a man standing there at the end.

Damie:Hello.

Texan Man:Hrmph! So yer the Trainers Elesa was talkin' about,huh. I'm Clay. I'm the Gym Leader 'round these parts. Don't be expectin' no welcome,now. 

Damie:...Why?

Clay:'Cause when we lowered that bridge,the Team Plasma guys we'd caught done escaped in all the ruckus! 

Hilda:Hold on,how can you blame us for that?

Clay:Ya can say whatever ya want. But what's important is y'all showed up,and then Team Plasma escaped. Maybe it's a little heavy-handed,but you oughtta start lookin' for Team Plasma,too. 

Clay:Yer talented Trainers,aren't ya?

He then starts to leave before turning to them.

Clay:Tell ya what...If ya find Team Plasma,I'll let ya challenge my Gym! Life's all about give and take! 

He then leaves.

Damie:Makes sense...I guess.

Hilda:Well,if they are here,we should look for them.

They all agree and head out into the city to find Team Plasma.

Damie searches the south with Bianca,May,Candice and Mila.

They explored the Cold Storage and look inside the cold unit.

Damie:Lots of ice...

Candice:No problem. You handled my Gym,so you can handle this as well.

Bianca:I'm not familiar with ice,I don't wanna slip. So I'll just wait here.

Mila:I can carry ya. I always where boots,so I'll be able ta handle this type of terrain.

Bianca:Really? It must be nice to big and buff. 

Mila nods then lowers herself so Bianca and May could climb on.

Candice wraps her arms around Damie's waist before he goes sliding across the ice.

After slipping around the place,they go to a container and enter it to find the grunts.

In the center was a man in robes similar to Gorm.

Sage:All of you--huddle around me! I can't take this cold...

Damie:Why would you hide here?

Sage:Pokemon are our king's friends. While we're taking care of them,we can't let any harm come to them here. Everyone,drive these intruders away!