Fairy Wonders

The next morning,Damie woke up to find Venus holding him tightly with his head above her chest.

He smiles and hugs her as she slept as she snuggled into the hug,mostly in reaction.

Damie(Thoughts):I think we'll stay like this for a while,Venus.

He kisses her cheek and goes to sleep again.

(Damie feeding Venus a slice of cake transition)

After everyone got freshened up,they went to Route 14 and along the way,Mars was annoyed about something that happened...

Mars:Did you have to hog the bathroom for yourself,Elesa?

Elesa:Of course. Sometimes I have to wake up super early depending on what outfit I'm gonna wear. Perfection takes time. Like the one I'm wearing right now.

 Like the one I'm wearing right now

Raiana:She's not wrong. It took me thirty minutes just to get my hair up into its usual style.

Damie:Exactly...Plus,you sometimes take a while to perfect yourself in the morning,Mars. 

Mars:Dang it. You got me there.

Damie then sees Serena and Trevor ahead by a swing set.

Damie:Hi,guys! 

Serena:Oh,hi,Damie. Everyone.

Trevor:We were just comparing how complete our Pokedexes are. I won,of course.

Serena:I'll leave filling up the Pokedex to you guys,Trevor. I don't like it when everyone does the same thing anyway...

Damie:Well,why don't Trevor and I check how many Pokemon we've seen on our journey so far.

Trevor:A great idea! It's like challenging someone to a battle. Okay,I accept!

The two brought out their dexes and it ended with Damie having the most Pokemon in the mountain area.

Trevor:I lost...How frustrating! 

Serena:There sure are many different kinds of Pokemon in Kalos. Now it's my turn! Let's have a battle,Damie!

Damie nods with an itching for a battle so he agreed and sent out Thorton.

He gets hit by Fake Out from Mewostic but it only halted its fate before Thorton used Bite.

Serena then sent out her new Pokemon,Delphox.

Damie sent out Talon for this one and used Crunch for a KO.

Absol comes out next and Damie switches out to Jack.

The two Pokemon use Swords Dance and Jack was able to out speed and Force Palm to take it down.

Serena:I really enjoy battling with you,but I'm getting tired of losing all the time.

Damie:Sorry. I must be too good for my own good. But I'm we got to battle together.