Stargazing & Sailing Off

Later that day,Damie was at the Mossdeep Space Center with May and Brenda,having a good time.

They all watched the stars as they fell from the sky.

May:That was amazing...So those are the Litleonids! I'm really going to need to thank our dads for this one. 'Cause...Come on...I've never felt this touched before....

Brenda:Me neither. Thanks for coming with us Damie.

May:Oh,I guess,I should thank you,too,Damie! We're so glad we got to see this with you. 

An announcement is made when the center is about to close.

May:It's true what they say,though. Time really flies when you're having fun...

Brenda:Come on,let's head home.

They head back to Littleroot Town,where they go to have dinner.

For Damie,he was going off to the next part of his journey in the morning with all the people he met,so he would have to be ready.

(Three Days Later)

Damie was in the dock with Sparky,he sat on the bench waiting for everyone to arrive before the ship went off.

Damie(Thoughts):Where is everyone? The ship leaving forty minutes.

???:Oh,Damieeeeee!

He quickly looks up and sees all of his girls coming towards him,so he waves to them.

Flannery tackles the boy and kisses his face.

Brenda:Flannery! Don't hog him!

May:And can you please let him go,he's losing air!

The fiery girl looks to see Damie struggling to get air since she was hugging him so tightly.

Flannery:S-sorry! Looks like I got excited from seeing you. Still,I'm so glad we're going to Sinnoh together. 

Roxanne:I'm hoping we'll gain more experience from this new region.

Winona:As long as we get to enjoy these adventures with you,Damie,we'll always be with you.

"You all have your tickets?"

May:Yep. We all got ours.

Phoebe:Us too!

Damie looks shocked when he sees Phoebe,Glacia,Shelly and Courtney.

"Huh?"

Phoebe:Surprised?

Damie nods.

"What are you all doing here?"

Shelly:We're coming with you,sweetheart.

"Really?"

Courtney:Yes...Mine...

Glacia:She means that our battles with have sparked a love for you in us and your charisma is quite infectious. When I battled you I felt your passion warm my heart and I can't thank you enough.

"Your welcome,you all. I can't wait to go adventuring with you all!"

Anabel:So are we...Shall we go?

Damie nods and gestures everyone to follow him.

They got on the ship and once everything was prepared and ready,it sailed off towards the next region.

Brenda:So what should we do now?

"Why don't we all get comfortable with one another?"

May:Great idea! Since we're all gonna be with you from now on,it would be best if we all hung out together so it won't be awkward.