Frontier Fun

(Flashback)

On Pasio,we see Professor Bellis taking an evening stroll after a long day of work doing research and studying Pokemon being with people.

She walks past an empty alleyway but stops when she hears a rustle.

Bellis:Hello? Is someone there?

She slowly walks into the alleyway filled with empty boxes.

Bellis:Don't be scared,I just want to help. 

A big box starts to rumble causing the professor to come closer to it.

She grabs it and pulls the box off of what she thought was a Pokemon,but was surprised when she found a small dirty boy,who was Damie.

The small child hides himself with his arms,shaking.

Bellis:No,no,no. Shh. It's okay. 

The boy looks up and tears up.

Bellis:Hello. What are you doing here all alone? Where's your parents? 

Damie shakes his head.

Bellis:You don't have parents?

Damie shakes his head again to confirm this before he starts crying.

Bellis picks him up and rocks him.

Bellis:Don't cry it's okay. I'm here for you. Come,let's get you out of this cold alleyway. I'll take you to my home and feed you,alright?

Child Damie nods while tightly gripping Bellis' lab coat as she takes him out of his former makeshift home.

(Flashback End)

In the current time,Damie is starting to wake up from his sleep and he sees Winona next to him,so he shuffles closer and snuggles into her.

The response to that was Winona's hand placing itself on his cheek,giving him warmth.

However,Sparky interrupted by jumping on Damie so he could get up.

Sparky:Pi Pi Pi! Pika!

He does so,which also wakes up Winoa,too.

Winona:Good morning,dear. I hope today is like the gentle breeze of my gym.

Damie nods and goes to change.

When he's finished he goes downstairs to find May and Brenda having breakfast.

May:Morning.

Damie waves to them and sits with them before Brenda passes him a plate of eggs.

Brenda:Norman made them,their pretty good.

Damie nods before eating.

May:So Damie,what are you going to do now that you're the Champion?

"I'm going to the other regions,of course. But before I go,I want to see what other things I can do here. Any ideas?"

Brenda:Oh,I got one! I was reading a Pokemon magazine before you woke up and I found this cool place called the Battle Frontier.

"Battle Frontier?"

Brenda:Uh-huh. It's a super cool place where you get battle strong Trainers in different ways. Why don't you head there to check it out?

Damie nods but asks...

"Don't you guys wanna come with me?"

May:Not this time. We gotta get ready for when you leave for the next region. Sorry.