Toxin Rockin'

The group was now in Virbank City for the next badge.

Damie:Who's the next Gym Leader?

Hilda:Say's here on this sign that it's run by a person named Roxie.

Rosa:Oh! I know about her! She's a rock star,I heard almost all of her songs!

Bianca:Yeah. Rosa's a big fan.

Damie:...She must be good then. Wish me luck.

He goes into the building and checks out the place.

On stage was a band playing rock music with a girl as the lead.

Damie:Um...Hey. 

But the music they were playing was too loud for her to hear.

He then gets the idea to up on the stage and battle to other members before going to her,who was the only one playing.

Damie:Hey.

The girl stopped playing and looked to the boy.

She looked at him with blush before her face changed to a look of high energy cockiness.

Punk girl:Hey. What're you doin' here? 

Damie:...'M Damie. I've come to battle you for your badge. Are you Roxie?

Roxie:Who's askin'?

Damie:...Me...

Roxie:Heh. Alright,I'll battle you. Better not hold back! I'm gonna knock the sense out of you!

She sends out Koffing while Damie sent in Smokey.

He uses Flame Charge to do seventy percent while Koffing did barely anything with Assurance.

Another Flame Charge does it in and Roxie's next one is Whirlpede.

Smokey then does half with Flame Charge but he gets poisoned by Poison Point.

Damie:Oh no! Here!

The boy tosses a Pecha Berry,which the pig catches and eats to heal it off.

Whirlpede then uses Venoshock to do a quarter and afterwards Smokey finished it with Ember.

Roxie:Heh. Looks like you caught by surprise. Since you beat me,take this as proof.

He gives him the Toxic Badge and Venoshock.