Roark 'n Roll

The group travel through Route 203 under the orange evening sky.

Roxanne:It's getting quite late,we should hurry to Oreburgh City.

Anabel:I'm sure we'll be able to reach it before nightfall.

Dawn:Don't worry,we just have to pass through Oreburgh Gate,which luckily,is very small.

They travel through the cave and just like Dawn said,they reached the end of the rather small cave.

May:That was easy.

Roxanne:Well,now that we're here,let's find somewhere to rest for the night.

Greta:We'll handle that! But what are you gonna do,Damie?

"I'll go challenge the Gym and Roxanne will come with me since I think she'd like the different rocks around here."

They others head for the hotel while Damie took Roxanne with him towards the Gym.

Dawn watched the two with an upset look as they held hands.

Dawn(Thoughts):How come he hasn't done that with me,yet? I gotta find a way to get his attention.

They reach the Gym to find Barry in front of the door.

Barry:Hunh? Oh,it's you,Damie and Roxanne! You guys finally got here? You're slow like always.

Roxanne:We were taking our time,is all.

Barry:But anyway,the Gym Leader's tough! Like,seriously serious!

Damie(Thoughts):

Barry:If the Gym Leader's this though,I wonder how he compares to my dad...

Roxanne:Your dad?

Barry:Huh? I just drifted there. Anyway,the Gym Leader's gone off to the coal mine. If you wanna take on the Gym Leader,you better head to the mine!

"Thanks,Barry."

They head to the coal mine while watching all of the machinery collecting coal.

Roxanne was collecting rocks to study since they were vastly different from Hoenn's rocks.

Roxanne:My,these rocks in Sinnoh are quite different than in Hoenn. Wow,look!

She shows Damie a special rock...

"Cool. Is that a quartz?"

Roxanne:Yes! These aren't even in Hoenn.

"I think it would make some fine jewelry."

They continue into the mine and find a miner that stood out from the others.