The Draco Girl

(Three days later)

Damie was almost ready to leave the Hoenn region and continue his globe trotting,but figured he'd do one last fun thing.

He went downstairs from May's room to find Norman and May's mom.

May's mom:Hm?

Norman:Why,if it isn't Damie! It's been some time since I last saw you,but you look...stronger,somehow. That's the impression I get.

Damie nods.

Norman:But I haven't given up yet! Oh,and before I forget...I was thinking of giving these to you. 

He hands Damie some tickets.

Norman:They're tickets to the star show that's being held at the Mossdeep Space Center. I was hoping to go with my wife,but...

"Gym Leader duties?"

Norman:Yeah. Since I gave you those tickets,why don't you use them to invite May and Brenda? I know those two are quite close to you. Even heard,they'll be going with you soon. Take good care of them,alright?

Damie nods and hums a "Thank you"

Norman:Good. Thanks for looking after the house while I'm away,dear.

May's mother:Of course,dear. You have a safe trip.

He leaves the house.

May's mother:Ohhh,that dad of her's! He comes home for the first time in ages,and all he talks about is Pokemon! 

"Yeah. I think he could uses some relaxation."

May's mother:Well,you should get a move on. I'm sure those two are around town,somewhere.

Damie nods and leaves May's house,embracing the bright sun.

???:Whoa! Are we in sync or what!

He opens his eyes quickly and looks to see a girl who was rather mysterious.

Damie looks shocked and presses his back against the door.

Draco girl:You know,I was just thinking about you! It's great to meet you!

Damie seemed confused and still nervous.

Draco girl:...It is our first meeting,right? Yeah. That's right. Of course it is! The name's Zinnia. And you...Well,I know ALL about you. You're Damie,of course. 

He looked at her in concern.

Zinnia:You're the new Pokemon League Champion! And you're on of the special few who use Mega Evolution to get even closer to their Pokemon...Now,aren't you?

"Yes. That's me."

A Whismur that was with Zinnia began to feel upset about something.

Zinnia:OK,I know,I know. I'll leave it alone. Look,I'm stopping! But this sure is a ni-i-ice place,isn't it? Littleroot Town. And everybody living here is just so ni-i-ice,too. Like those girlfriends of yours.