The Moon Alter

The next day,Damie and the girls headed to the Vast Poni Canyon after the boy had collected the Moon Flute from Exeggutor Island.

As they walked to the into the canyon,they found the entrance was blocked off by Team Skull grunts.

Male Skull Grunt:Here they come! I heard about you numbskulls at Aether. Do you really know how to open an Ultra Wormhole and save our girl Guza?!

Damie:Yeah. Just let us through and we'll go to find her.

Female Skull Grunt:Lemme see if your bad enough to the bone to save our girl Guza!

Damie facepalmed before bringing out Echo to easily defeat the grunt's Ekans.

Female Skull Grunt:Okay. No bones about it-you're way stronger than me! 

She then runs off.

Male Skull Grunt:Doesn't matter! We'll come after you with all our Pokemon at once,li'l home slice! We'll give you 500 percent to save our girl Guza!

Damie brings in Frosty against the grunt's Fomantis.

The snow beast took it down with Ice Punch making the grunt send in Houndour next but it went down to Brick Break.

He then sent out a Mareanie while Damie sent in Harold who took it down with Earthquake making the grunt send in Alolan Raticate.

Harold uses Iron Head to deal a bit if damage before tanking a Double-Edge and attacking with Iron Head again to exterminate it.

The last Pokemon was Golbat so Damie sent in Sparky to beat it with Thunder.

Male Skull Grunt:I may have lost but listen up,yo! Please save Guza for us!

Damie nods and was about to walk into the canyon until a voice stopped him.

???:You dummies. 

He turns around and sees Plumeria walk up to them.

Plumeria:They're trying to save the boss,so what do you wanna get in their way for?!

The grunts then move out of the entrance while the scary woman comes up to the group.

Plumeria:Hmmph. You,girlie...Lillie,right? You really ready to do this finally? 

Lillie doesn't say anything as she was nervous about Plumeria.

Plumeria:To be honest,I've treated you really badly. 

Hilda:Yeah. No surprise there.

Damie covers her mouth.

Plumeria:Even if I was just doing the work the president told me to do,I shouldn't have done all that. Even if I apologize now,I know it's probably too late for you to forgive me,though.

Plumeria:See,Guza...she really likes the president. She's the only adult who ever seemed to see how strong she was. 

Lillie:The president...My mother is-She's selfish. She decides all by herself what she thinks needs to be done to make others happy,not even caring about what it is they want...But people ought to help one another out! That's what I learned here in Alola! And that's what I'm going to teach her,too.

Lillie:Then I think we can save Ms.Guza.

Plumeria:You know...deep down,you're kind of like the president. You've gone in a different direction,but I can tell you have the same strength in your convictions.

Plumeria:Damie...Lillie....I know you've got no reason to help,but...But could you help us save Guza?

Damie gives a pure smile and nods making the lady blush.