Eterna Galactic Building

The next morning,Damie was sleeping  with a bit of slob coming out of his mouth.

Soon after,he began to toss and turn with a worried look on his face.

(Damie's Nightmare)

Damie was on the ground,knocked out before he opened his eyes to see he was in a dark void.

He looked around but found that he was all alone,no Pokemon,no sign of the girls...nothing.

The void then flashed as he covered his eyes from the light.

When it was over,Damie saw that he was on Pasio in the dead of night.

Then footsteps could be heard along with heavy breathing.

Damie turns to see that it was him as a child running with a piece of food.

???:Hey,come back here,kid!

A big and rotund man yelled as he chased the small boy.

Damie ran after his past self and eventually found him running into the woods.

Child Damie hid in a bush before the man arrived and looked around for him.

Man:Dang it...Little thief got away. Listen,kid! I don't wanna see your face around my shop again! Your in for a world of hurt if I even see ya.

The man then walks away as child Damie let's out a sigh.

He then takes out the piece of food he stole and starts to eat it before he pulls out a picture.

The present Damie phased through the bush his past self was in and saw a picture.

It was of a man and a woman with little Damie in the middle,smiling and happy.

Little Damie:W-why...did you have to g-go...mommy...daddy. P-please...come back...I...miss you two...s-so much.

The tiny boy then cries as teen Damie watches.

Damie(Thoughts):This is my past. My dreams are bringing them back to me...Mom,Dad...I miss you...

The environment then fades away to return to the black void.

(Nightmare end)

May:Damie! Damie,wake up!

The boy then wakes up startled and breathes quickly.

May:Hey,hey,calm down. 

She hugs him while he sheds tears from the nightmares he had.

May:Shhhh...It's okay,it's okay,I'm here for you. It was just a nightmare.

Damie hums 'Thank you.' to her.

May:Your welcome. You wanna talk about it?

Damie nods.

May:Well,tell me about the nightmare you saw.

"I saw a memory in my past,I saw me being chased by a man."

May:Okay,keep going.

"I had taken some food and he got mad,so I ran but then I saw a picture of my parents."

May:Your parents?

Damie nods.

May:Okay...do you remember what happened to them?

"No...I made myself forget about my past,it was just too painful for me to remember. But I loved them,so much."

May:Do you still have the picture?

"No,I gave the picture to Professor Bellis."

May:Come on,I can help you calm down.

They then leave the room to calm Damie down.