An Aether Paradise

The group was now headed to a place called Aether Paradise with Hau,as promised by the man Damie helped named Faba.

The whole place was white and it had plenty of Pokemon around been taken care of.

Faba:Here we are,everyone. This is Aether Paradise. Aether Paradise is a facility created for the conservation of Pokemon. It has been outfitted with all of the latest technology for this purpose. 

Faba:Downstairs,our teams work on developing new Poke Balls and more. 

Damie:Really?

Faba:Yes,all for the sake of Pokemon conservation. Though you will not be able to use any of your Poke balls within Aether Paradise. A jamming signal is broadcast throughout the facility to prevent them from functioning. 

He then takes them to the lift,where a lady stepped off...

Lady:Excuse me,Mr.Faba...

Faba:Yes,excuse you! What is the meaning of that form of address? I have a title for a reason! How else will anyone know how important I am?

Lucy glared at the man,thinking he was all high and mighty.

Lady:Yes...Branch Chief Faba...

Damie:Oh,please.

He mutters to himself.

Faba:Now,I must go speak with the president about our conversations efforts on Akala...Show these people around,and then take them to meet the president as well. 

He then takes the lift up.

Lady:Phew...Welcome to Aether Paradise,Damie and everyone. My name is Wicke.

Damie:Alola! 

Hau:Wait? You know who are? How'd you know that?! 

Wicke:One of our employees told me about your meeting on Akala Island.  And of course I heard about how you helped protect the Pokemon there,too,young Mr.Hau. Thank you very much! 

Wicke:Let me show you around. The main entrance is up above us.

They take the lift up to the entrance.

Wicke:This is the main entrance. You can have your Pokemon taken care of at the reception desk there,if they need it.

The lady then took them upstairs to the conservation.

Hau:Wow!

Damie:Whoa. Look at all those Pokemon.

Wicke:We keep all Pokemon that have been targeted by Team Skull here...And we also try to support Pokemon that need a little extra protection. Like Corsola,for example. They are quite terribly over hunted by a Pokemon called Mareanie. 

Wicke:I hope you don't mind if I read a passage from my old Pokedex. I traveled through Kanto before,when I was younger,you see. 

Damie gestures her to go on while Viola starts to take some pictures.