Primal Power

Damie let's out Red against Archie's Mightyena.

Red lunge's at wolf and uses Rock Smash to take it out before it could even move a muscle.

The next Pokemon is a sludge monster called Muk.

Red swipes at it with Crush Claw,which lowers its defense before he gets splashed on with Gunk Shot.

This poisons Red but this was actually quite good since Red had Toxic Boost.

He then goes for Shadow Claw to do massive damage and take Muk down.

Damie heals Red with a Hyper Potion to keep him in against Crobat.

The bat uses Acrobatics doing some decent damage.

Red strikes back with Crush Claw almost doing the job.

Crobat uses Poison Fang on Red leaving low on energy but with enough to use Shadow Claw on it to get rid of it.

With that done,the mongoose then faints from too much poison damage being taken.

Damie returns him and brings Sparky out to finish the fight.

Archie has his Sharpedo Mega Evolve into a much larger shark.

Sparky uses Iron Tail but misses and gets hit with Scary Face

Sharpedo uses Crunch on Sparky who defends himself with Iron Tail from multiple bites before it chomps down on his tail.

Sparky has some discomfort but pulls through with an idea.

He builds up electricity and sends it into his tail,which electrocutes the big shark and takes it out.

Archie:Like I figured...

He then laughs hysterically.

Archie:Perfect! You're just as great as any little hero trying to save the world oughta be! But it changes nothing! I can't give up now! I can't! I WILL use the power of this Blue Orb to to awaken Kyogre at last! Then I'll return everything to in this world to its original,pure state!!

Archie:Now! AWAKEN,KYOGRE! RETURN EVERYTHING TO THE WAY IT WAS! 

Shelly:No,Archie! Don't do it! 

He tosses the orb into the air and it starts to glow.

The rock around Kyorge begins to break until it releases Kyogre from its slumber!

Damie looks at it in wonder before it shoots out of the cavern and all the way to the surface.

Archie:Bwahahaha! At last...AT LAST! I've finally done it!!! It hasn't even finished reversion,and it still has this much power!!! With this I can return everything to its natural beginning! It's time at last!

Shelly:What...have you done...

He then gets a message.

Archie:Is that the crew outside? What is it...? Oh? So the great deluge has begun...Bwhahaha! But of course it has! That is exactly what I have-What...? What do you mean far more than we thought?!