Down in Dewford

After an hour the group made it Dewford Town.

Briney:Ahoy! We've struck land in Dewford,lad and lasses. I suppose you'll be heading ashore to deliver that letter to what's-his-name or whomever.

Damie nods.

Briney:If you're ever feeling lost and adrift though,try calling in on the island's Pokemon Gym. The Leader,Brawly,surely knows everyone and everything that goes on in his town!

Roxanne:Of course.

Damie waves to Mr.Briney as they head off the dock.

Roxanne:Damie.

He turns to her.

Roxanne:Before you go challenging the gym,could you tell me about that move you did?

Damie nods and writes in his notepad.

"That was called a Sync Move. It allows me to use super strong moves when I bond with a Pokemon very well. Though,I can only use them once per battle."

Roxanne:Interesting. Is it possible for someone else to use these Sync Moves?

"Yes. If you have a Sync Stone and a strong bond with Pokemon or if your battling along side someone with a Sync Stone,like me."

Roxanne:Very good. I'll have to do more research into these powerful moves,but if we were to ever battle together,Damie,you could absolutely count on me.

Damie nods and hugs Roxanne making her blush.

He then takes May's hand and the two of them head to the gym.

Damie blew away all the trainers with Emerald since this was basically training for her,however he struggled to get around a bit since he was walking through the dark in a workout maze.

At the end,May and Damie saw a man doing squats.

May:It's Brawly.

Brawly:97,98,99,100. Hoo. That was a nice warm-up,time for the real workout. 

May:Hey.

Brawly turns to them.

Brawly:Oh,hey. Didn't see you there. I'm Brawly! Dewford's Gym Leader! I've been churned in the rough waves of these parts...And I've grown tough using the cave at the outskirts of the town as my training ground along with the equipment in this gym.

May:Cool.

Brawly:So you want to challenge me?

Damie nods.

Brawly:Narly!  Let me see what you're made of! 

He pounds his fists and throws out a Machop.

Damie brings out Emerald who easily takes out the tiny fighter.

He then brings in a small Pokemon who was rather rotund.