Bonus #1

SURPRISE!!!!!!

(Also Andrei had a name change- I hated it)

"Amori put me the fuck down!!" 

"Hell fucking no, mi piccolo dea is not moving out." I roll my eyes as my head bounces repeatedly against his lower back. 

Amori isn't the only brother complaining about me moving out, I'm the only sibling besides Raff who has moved out of the family home. The twins are having none of it, neither is Francesco- and that idiot is coming with me. 

"Im locking you in the basement, you aren't leaving me here." He complains throwing me down on my bare mattress. My room is empty, all my furniture has been left in place, but the photos, the books, the closet. It is all packed up and ready to be moved into my new apartment. 

With Ilya. 

And Francesco. 

Yeah, Ilya and I have been together for a couple years now and between his work in Russia and me being a college student, we are finally making the move of living together. Whenever, he came back from Moscow he basically lives with my family. Let me tell you that isn't ideal. 

If I haven't seen my boy in a few months then I want to climb him. 

But no. 

It's impossible. 

Now his business if moving to New York more permanently, we found a place close enough to campus so he can drive me on his way to work. 

Note my surprise, when Francesco says he is ready to move out and Ilya has agreed he can come live with us. 

I love Cesco, with my whole heart, but I am going to kill him. And Ilya. 

The pair have quite the bromance, that sometimes makes me jealous of their 'love'. Ilya has said multiple times he can't seem to say no to the youngest two Romardi's. 

While I'm thankful for it, I hate it extends to my fucking brother. 

Amori flops down beside me, folding his hands behind his head, looking up at the stars that were stuck on my ceiling- which is far too high for anyone to get down. "I'm really gonna miss you G." 

I roll onto my side, so I'm facing him. "I'm gonna miss you too Mor. But I'm not leaving forever." 

"Promise." Holding his pinky out. 

"Promise." 

"Don't get pregnant, I'm not ready to be an uncle." The look on his face tells me he is serious. 

"Amori-"

"In my head you are still my sweet and innocent little sister, that some fucking Russian boy means nothing to her and keeps his fucking hands to himself." I laugh, one too many times Amori had caught Ilya's hands below the waist. 

And each time it doesn't get less embarrassing. 

"-I'm still debating killing the little shit, but I don't need the Russian feds on my ass-"

"And you don't want to make your sorellina sad-"

"Uh huh that too. Francesco is a shit cockblock." I laugh again. I get up off my bed a little while later intending to take the final boxes down to the car, when a knocking on the door frame alerts me of someones presence. 

My beautiful, handsome boy was leaning against the door frame, with his arm crossed. His shirt sleeves are rolled up to his elbow. 

He looks like walking porn and I can't be mad. 

I'm a bit turned on actually! 

"Solnyska." He opens his arms, a baby smiles making its way onto his face, I don't even hesitate as I break out into a run. 

"Hey gorgeous." A soft pinkish blush flies across his cheeks and I can't help but smile, it reminds me of the early days of our relationship when he was silent and blushed anytime I would talk to him. 

The hand that wasn't holding me up came up to rest on my cheek. "I missed you baby."

"Hmm I missed you. Are you ready." He nods, that baby smile growing even more. 

A little while later we find ourselves in our new penthouse, moving to the upper west side meant we weren't too far from the family home, everyone was acting like I was moving halfway across the world. 

Although for privacy, it is not looking too bad. 

Papa was stood in the kitchen that overlooked the city below. I walked up to his side, wrapping my arms around his waist, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Are you happy Mia amor?" 

"SO happy." 

He kissed the top of my head. "I'm so proud of you Gaia. Losing you for so many years was a wake up call, I needed to change my life. I had to make different choices if I ever wanted to see you again. I messed up, so many times when I had you back in my life and I'm so sorry sweet girl." 

"You never had to apologise papa." 

"I know, I know. You have done nothing but make me proud. You are at college studying your ass off, moving out and making a life for yourself with a great lad."

"Is that you admitting you actually like Ilya?" 

"No." I laugh. 

"Don't grow up too fast my girl." 

"I'm 20." I roll my eyes. 

"Hush. You're my baby." 

There's no listening with this lot. A throat clearing behind us, pulls us apart. There stood Raff and Eliseo, Armano trailing behind with more boxes, Ilya on his heel. 

Francesco was leaving his bedroom at the end of the hall, Amori behind him. As they walked closer to the family, Amori tripped Francesco earlier. All we hear is booming laughter and curses. 

"Are you two ever going to help?" Eliseo questioned, amusement in his tone, is eyes on papa and I as we continued to stand by the window. 

"Not with that attitude." I roll my eyes. Papa wraps his arm around my shoulder as we follow behind the boys.

I'm home. 

==============================================

This was long awaited, no joke took me since July to write this shit but I was fed up of it sitting in my drafts. 

Enjoy. 

New mafia *found family* book coming in a few months... I think