Unbound

Zeldris's POV

Circe finally removed her shirt, and her bra. I stared hard at her luscious body, and her rounded breasts. My heart beat hard against my chest... it's really happening...!

"Zel." Circe smiled as she placed her hands on my chest, and sat on my lap. "Are you ready?"

"F-For what?" I asked as my face started to heat up.

She held my face with her hands and looked into my eyes. Our lips were inches apart.

"To make love with me." She smiled as she began leaning in, and got ready to kiss me.

My eyes flew open, and I woke up, officially leaving the dream world. I looked to the right of me, and saw Circe still asleep in her bed, with Pachirisu sleeping at the foot. Man... just a dream.

I stretched as I sat up from my bed. Circe and I stayed the night in Rose City, and today, we planned on leaving the archipelago. It makes me a little sad though, the amount of fun that I had here with Circe, and the memories I made with her are things that I wouldn't trade for anything.

"It's all thanks to you that I got my 8th gym badge." I smiled. "Thanks Circe."

She then began waking up, and her eyes fluttered open. I blushed hard when she looked right at me.

"Good morning." She smiled.

"H-Hey good morning." I said.

Her long silky brown hair was messy as she sat up, but it looked really cute on her.

Are you ready?

My heart slammed against my chest when I thought back to my dream, and the words Circe had said to me.

"You okay?" Circe asked, noticing my expression change.

"Y-Yeah..." I sighed. "I'm good."

Man... it feels weird to look at her now. I wish that dream was a reality so badly...

Circe ran her hand through my hair, and began making it all frizzy.

"If you say so." She smiled as she got up out of bed.

Well... this reality isn't so bad either.

"Cheewa...!" Pachirisu yawned as he began waking up.

After a little while, both of us had gotten dressed, and we were talking about what's next.

"We should start heading to Retrorun City ASAP." I said to Circe. "Unless y-you've got other plans, which is perfectly fine!"

Circe laughed when I said that.

"Zel, I'm sticking with you until you make it the the Pokémon League." She smiled. "But since we're leaving the archipelago, I do wanna say goodbye to Matias and Raven."

"Good idea." I said to her. "We can stop by the Chroma Settlement on our way back to Oblivia Island."

"Cheewa!" Pachirisu happily said.

We checked out of our hotel, and began walking through Rose City. As we walked, I started to become a little sad. My time with Circe is almost over... maybe it's time I told her how I feel.

"Zel?" She said to me as we walked. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm okay I promise." I smiled at her. "I'm... just going to miss you that's all. Our journey is almost over."

"Don't be sad that it's almost over." She sweetly said. "Just be happy that we got to make so many memories together! Which island was your favorite?"

"I think I liked Fiore Island. Melt Mountain and Rose City, and my gym battle were awesome." I smiled.