Almia Island: Aurora Castle Part 2

3rd Person POV

"Oricorio revelation dance! Quilava flamethrower!" Circe commanded her Pokémon as she desperately tried to battle against the Phantom Bandits all by herself.

"Corio!" Oricorio cried as fired electricity from its pom pom.

"Quilaaaa!" Quilava said as spewed a stream of flames from its mouth.

"Skuntank toxic!"

"Seviper flamethrower!"

"Garbodor hyper beam!" The Phantom Bandits all commanded their Pokémon.

"Skunnn!"

"Vipaaa!"

"Bodaaaww!" Skuntank, Seviper, and Garbodor unleashed their attacks, creating a massive explosion that blasted Circe and her Pokémon away as all 3 of them fell to the ground.

"Are you guys okay...?" Circe asked her Pokémon.

"Corio..."

"Quila..." They both weakly said as they stood up again.

"Come on Circe." Arron said as she face palmed. "You're just going to end up hurting yourself. This should be an easy deal for you. Give me Zygarde, we give you Chingling, and you walk away from this."

"I already told you! I don't have it!" Circe yelled.

"Garbodor hyper beam!" Jahim yelled.

"Bodaaaww!" His Garbodor cried out as it launched a massive energy beam at Circe and her Pokémon.

"Quila!" Quilava jumped in front of Circe and Oricorio as the hyper beam exploded into Quilava.

The explosion sent the 3 flying again, and knocked Quilava out.

"Quilava...!" Circe said with remorse.

"Corio!" Oricorio angrily said as it dashed at the Phantom Bandits.

"Oricorio wait!" Circe tried to stop it, but it was already in motion.

"That ones got some spirit! Seviper poison tail!" Mare yelled.