A Fully Powered Contest Debut! Circe vs Sky!

Zeldris's POV

I was waiting on the outside of our inn room. Circe made me wait outside because she was getting changed for the contest but she was taking FOREVER.

I knocked on the door again. The contest was starting in 20 minutes, there really isn't much time left.

"Circe? Are you almost ready? The contest is starting soon." I said to her.

"Just go to the contest hall, I'll meet you there!" Circe frantically said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure!" Circe replied.

I sighed but got ready to head out.

"Let's go Pachirisu." I said.

"Cheewa!" Pachirisu said as he ran off with me to the contest hall.

3rd Person POV

"Come on Eevee! We're gonna miss it!" Platinum said as he began sprinting back to his house.

"Vee!" Eevee cried as he ran alongside Platinum.

The two finally made it back to Platinum's house carrying bags of food and drinks. Platinum lived by himself in Retrorun City ever since was 16 years old, but he spent most of his time at the Champion's Chamber.

Platinum burst through his front doors, and ran into his living room, immediately turning on the tv. Then he got out his other 7 Poké Balls.

"Everyone come out!" He smiled.

"Dophao!"

"Kreckkk!"

"Rauwr!"

"Hitmon!"

"Draco!"

"Gastro!"

"Sand!" Donphan, Kricketune, Charizard, Hitmontop, Dracovish, Gastrodon, and Sandslash all cried out as they appeared from their Poké Balls.

"Alright everybody, Circe is about to compete at the contest in Tiltside Village. We're all going to cheer and support for her!" Platinum smiled.

"Vee!"

"Dophao!"

"Kreckkk!"

"Rauwr!"

"Hitmon!"

"Draco!"

"Gastro!"

"Sand!" All of Platinum's Pokémon excitedly said.

Zeldris's POV

"Welcome to the Tiltside Village Pokémon contest!" Cheers rang through the contest hall as a woman with a microphone began speaking.

"It's starting. I hope Circe made it on time..." I nervously sighed.

"Cheewa..." Pachirisu said as the two of us sat in the stands.

"I'm your host, Mrs. Contesta! 32 coordinators are competing here today to win the covenant Aqua Ribbon!" Mrs. Contesta smiled as she held a pretty blue ribbon into the air, and the stadium cheered loudly. "And now, let's greet our 3 judges! All the way from the Unova Region, it's famous Pokéstar Studios actress, Savannah Joseph!"

"Hi! I'm very honored to be here. I can't wait to see the kinds of moves you all will put on." Savannah smiled.

"Next, it's Jadis Region's most impressive Pokémon performer! The Performance King Of Jadis! Tuco Christians!" Mrs. Contesta said as Tuco waved to the crowd.