Oblivia Island: Blossom Cape

Zeldris's POV

We rode through the Ethside Sea on Ross's boat. The water was a really pretty crystal clear blue, and we could even see water type Pokémon swimming through it. Lots of Wingull flew above us as well, singing with each other. The fresh sea air and breeze felt nice as we kept going.

"Waaah!"

"Wiiyaaa!" Wingull cried above us.

The ocean water was so clear, that we could even see Finneon, and Bruxish swimming through it.

"Tiiiiine!" A Mantine burst out of the water, and jumped back in.

"Cheewa!" Pachirisu excitedly said.

Circe's pretty big brown eyes were lighting up at everything around us, and it warmed my heart seeing her so happy

"Oblivia Island dead ahead!" Said Ross.

I looked up, and saw us approaching a big island full of nature, and lots of palm trees. There were multiple oceans houses built into the water as well.

 There were multiple oceans houses built into the water as well

"It's so pretty...!" Circe said.

"This is the Aqua Settlement. Most people who come to Oblivia Island stay here." Said Ross. "Blossom Cape is a little ways north past the settlement."

"Cheewa...!" Pachirisu marveled.

Ross set his boat by a small wooden dock, and Circe and I stepped off.

"Thanks for this Ross." I smiled.

"Don't mention it." Ross said. "You kids have a good time. If ya plan on taking a dip in the water, the bay in Blossom Cape is real nice."

Ross then departed back to Tiltside Village, leaving Circe and I by ourselves.

The Aqua Settlement seemed very laid back. There was a mix of tourists, and island natives who all seemed very relaxed, and were able to enjoy themselves. Behind the settlement, was a big patch of lush wilderness and nature.

"So uh..." I started. "We're going to Blossom Cape right?"

"Yep." Circe smiled. "If you want to I mean."