A Meeting Of Two Journeys!

Kai's POV

I'm finally here. Cocoridge Town. This is where the normal type gym leader is. I was told he's strong. I'm looking forward to battling against him.

I walked through the town, when I heard a group of people cheering, and a powerful gusts of wind flew past me.

"Nandayo?" I said as I went to go see what everyone was cheering for.

I reached the crowd, and they'd formed a circle. Inside the circle, a Pokémon battle was happening. A Scizor was battling against a Barbaracle. The people were cheering as the battle raged on.

Scizor's trainer was light skin, with a full head of curly, fluffy hair.

"Go Scizor! Bullet punch!" Scizor's trainer yelled.

"Scizor!" Scizor's claw glowed with steel power as it rushed at high speeds and smashed his bullet punch into Barbaracle.

"Baaaar!" Barbaracle cried in pain as it fell to the ground, and fainted.

"Barbaracle!" It's trainer exclaimed as they ran to their Pokémon.

Applause came from the crowd as the battle came to a close.

"Nice job Scizor." Scizor's trainer smiled.

"That Scizor..." I said as I looked hard at it. "It's strong... very strong...!"

Zeldris's POV

"Sciz!" Scizor happily said to me after winning the battle.

"Thanks everyone." I smiled as the crowd applauded for the battle.

"Hey, great battle." Barbaracle's trainer smiled as he returned his defeated Pokémon to its Poké Ball and shook my hand. "Your Scizor is awesomely strong."

"Your Barbaracle was strong too. I hope we can battle again sometime." I smiled back.

"That was so cool Zel." Circe smiled as she joined me. "Scizor is really strong."

"Cheewa!" Pachirisu said to Scizor.

"Scizor!" Scizor said as it raised its claw.

"Thanks Circe." I smiled as I rubbed the back of my head.

As the battle came to a close, the crowd started to disperse and the town went back to normal. Circe and I walked side by side together around the town together. She was kinda close to me as we walked, which made my heart rate increase.

I looked down at her hand which was close to mine. Should I... hold her hand? Do I make a move?

"Christian is going to battle you in 2 days right?" Circe asked which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Y-Yeah. He said he'll be ready to go." I said to her. "Circe, how are you feeling? Did your belly get scratched up yesterday?"

"It's fine. It was nothing really. I'm okay." Circe replied, but she looked down when she talked.