World Of Tomorrow

3rd Person POV

Circe laughed as Platinum playfully splashed water at her.

"This is for the time that you woke me up by pouring water on my head!" Platinum laughed.

"Okay okay you win!" She giggled.

Platinum had taken some time away from his champion duties, and was finally able to spend time with Circe like he wanted to.

They were at Blossom Cape in the Ethereal Archipelago for a few days, and today was a rare event known as the Minior-roid Meteor Shower that happens only one time everyone century. It was nighttime, and the meteor shower was just about to start.

The two of them stood in the ocean water together, which seemed to glow a light blue thanks to the stars illuminating the sky.

But Platinum was a little sad, and Circe could tell that he was

"Platinum?" She said to get his attention. "You okay?"

"I'm okay. It's just..." Platinum started. "N-Nevermind."

"You can tell me." Circe sweetly said as she held Platinum's hand.

Platinum sighed as he got ready to tell his girlfriend what was bothering him.

"I'm... sorry that I wasn't here to be able to experience this beautiful place with you for the first time." Platinum sadly said. "I was so caught up on everything with being the champion... I completely neglected you."

Circe knew that their wasn't anything she could say to make him feel better, so instead, she pulled him into a warm hug, which made Platinum blush hard.

"When you're sad, the warmth of someone's body will make you feel better." Circe smiled, quoting the words Zeldris once said to her.

Platinum melted into their embrace.

"Y-Yeah..." He said. "It works."

The meteor show then finally began as glowing blue streaks flew across the sky, lighting up the night. Both Circe and Platinum marveled in awe at its beauty.

 Both Circe and Platinum marveled in awe at its beauty