CHPT. 31

** sorry I didn't update for awhile! hope you like this chapter. **

Your POV
_________________

    Queen Novar charged at us, trying to attack us with her staff. Mercury hit her with " Aqua Rhapsody " but it absorbed into the staff. Instead of her striking us, she'd put the long magical stick in the air and it shinned brightly. I close my eyes to make sure I don't go blind.

Next thing you know, my eyes would open and we were all in shock to see we had teleported in some kind of abandoned field. I noticed we were on top of some type of stone circle with vines and plants growing in-between the cracks. "Where are we..?" Usagi questions as some would shrug.
"It seems we ended up in some odd place." Neptune put her hand on her chin. I saw mercury typing rapidly on her small computer, maybe analyzing the surroundings? " Your all in the ruins of the old lab I was in." A familiar voice speaks making us all tense up. "Novar..." Usagi looks at her in the eyes. "When you were 'born' you ended up exploding the whole entire lab. Almost killing some of us in the process." She floated down on the ground and tapped her staff on the floor. " Let's get this over with and fast, okay! I really am not in the mood to fight anyways." 

"Thats a good thing for us, atleast we'll have a chance at winning." I smirk at her. The queen would chuckle, "I'll just have to test all 11 of you then." She came towards us again, this time with the intent of putting us down. Neptune and Uranus came in-front delivering a two-time attack but It only absorbed in her staff. "Damnnit! Whats with that staff?!" Uranus sweats. "I think it will absorb all of our attacks no matter what." Mercury typed more on her tiny-computer. " Theres a chance that we could break it..but we'd have to get close enough to her." 

The guardians including myself looked a bit stressed about all of this, getting close enough to her was gonna be a ride. I know her best when I say she can detect almost anything, anything.

FLASHBACK. *
_

  I'd sneak up behind my mom, I just wanted to give her a little spook! I know this time that it'd work too. I see her distracted, writing on some weird papers that I didn't really care about. I snuck up behind her chair tip-toeing and being silent. "BOO!" I shout. I gasped at the fact she didn't even flinch or look behind her. I stare at the back of her hair before she turns around and scoops me up, " I already knew you were coming." she looked at me with a warm smile. I wiggle in her arms and pout, "That's not faiiirrr! How did you even know!"
"I always know every step your taking! Your every move!" She hugged me and I hug her back, "..Plus the eyes in the back of my head."      "I'm not falling for that!" She'd chuckle and I groaned.

PRESENT *
_

 I snap back into reality from my vivid memory realizing  that the Queen was fighting against us. Everyone was attempting to at-least grab at her staff but somehow she still knew every move the guardians took. "You all are so flimsy inside and outside, whats the point ? "
"You wont know anything till you - try !" Usagis words were chopped in bits from her trying to catch her staff, she had tripped. " Ow.." 
" Listen here Novar,  right now you should really be paying attention." She looked at me confused till she noticed the two guardians on her left and right, now noticing the one behind her as well. "Wha-! " 

" Nova Healing Gradient!"       " Deep Submerge ! "      " Venus Love Me Chain ! "

Novar had dropped her staff and struggled to get out of being bound. " This is kinda sad for a queen you know?" I walk up to the staff and pick it up, observing it. "Shut up! I was caught of guard some how I don't get i-" 
"Breathing." I say as she blinks at me, " You can detect peoples movement by their breathing. I maybe put a lot of thought into it." I shrug and look at her dead in the eye while holding her staff out. "Don't you DARE !" She howled at me. I gave her a wink and smashed it on the ground. The other guardians were about to go in relief until the broken staff would release a dark-green substance and it flowed into Novar, "You baffon! I thought you were smarter than this-!" After that sentence she started to whine due to amount of it flowing in her. I stepped away as Moon and Neptune did the same, Venus still staying to keep her chained. "What's going on ?" Chibi-Moon looked at me and I shook my head, " I- I don't know! I didn't expect this to happen." 

Novars hair would turn into a darker shade than it was with her aura becoming deadly. She shivered and wailed in pain, Venus struggled to keep her chained up. At this point, we were all in awe. We all definitely didn't expect..  this ? "..You foolish children.." She somehow managed to get that out, " I absorbed power and many other things, what'd you think would happen..." Putting her head down so we were unable to see her face. " Why is this even happening?!" I panic a bit. The Queen started too rise but her face was different from before, she looked so irked that even I got a little startled. She suddenly broke out of the chains making Venus fall backwards. " I'll kill you! i'll make you regret being born!" She pointed directly at me with a mad-looking face. She'd come towards me, even quicker than before! I jump upwards and luckily dodged or I would have been home-made dog food. I plunge into the ground seeing Mars and Mercury go towards the queen. 

" Evil Spirits Be-Gone! "         " Aqua Rhapsody ! "

They had confidence in their attack till they see the queen without one scratch. They both gasp as Novar growled at them and hurriedly went towards them. "Watch-out!" Myself and some others yell. It was a dumb move because we ended up all going in a group making it easy for Novar to attack us all at once.

Novar ended up striking all of us with some type of gooey substance that came for her now wolf-clawed nails. We all had fallen, how were we even supposed to defeat her? Would our attacks even work anymore on her? What can we do ?

    **
 i'm sorry for not uploading earlier. the thing is that this work is almost towards its end and it makes me a bit sad thinking about it. I've had so much support and fun writing/making this book with you all, tune in next time ! **