CHPT.25

** you guys are hella awesome?! 800+ in a day?? thats crazyyyy, thank you guys so SO much for the support and i will continue to write for you all! **

Your POV
________________

    Ah, yes? How did I end up going on a 'date' with Usagi to make her feel better but now It's pretty awkward and I don't know what to do....

FLASHBACK**   

   You : hey usa, hope your feeling better. I hope your not busy or anything cause' i was wondering if you wanted to go to the cafe with me?

Usagi ♡ : Really?! Of course ill go!! OH and yea im doing quite better.

You : lmao okay, meet at ****?

Usagi ♡: Sure! I'll be there, cya soon

You : yea ciao haha.

I smile at my phone and go get ready for our little 'date' if thats what you'd call it.
       "Hiya' (y/n) !" I hear a familiar voice and see its the golden haired girl. I'd smile, "Hey, good too see you. Sh'all we head to the cafe now?" She'd nod and we'd start to walk towards the cafe. "Soooo.." I start. "..How've you been?" That was a stupid question you idiot! She was obviously crying yesterday why would you ask that!? "Oh, well i've been fine just confused about alot of things.. and also trying to keep my grades up.." She'd sweat and I would giggle. I was going to say something else till we eventually arrived at the door of the cafe. I opened the door for her as we both enter, the cafe wasn't empty but nor was it crowded either. "Hello there! Welcome, would you like to sit down?"A nice lady with a brown apron approaches us. I'd give her a nod and she waves her hand for us to follow her.
    She'd hand us both menu's and went on to serve another table. "Wow! This all looks so yummy..I just want the whole menu." I knew Usagi was joking but at the same time..maybe she wasn't. I laugh while expanding my eyes over the menu, maybe ill get (F/D) ? "I th-" I noticed Usagi staring at me with a horrid face, "Uhhh..err...Is there something wrong..?" Usagis nods slowly, "Theres....." Usagi stammered, "T..Theres.." I blink at her till i feel a hairy thing on my face. "Oh? Just some li-" I shriek when i took the "lint" off and see a ginormous spider in my my hand. I inhale and exhale....."WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream in terror while other customers looked at me and I swear I almosted fainted from the people looking at me to the red-eyed spider in my hand. A random waitress would come running towards me and splash water on me and I look at her with my mouth wide. "Oh...I thought there was a fire! My dearest apologizes !!" I could say I was on the verge of melting into a deep puddle and never coming back out again.

PRESENT **
____________

    "I'm sorry.." Usagi says with a frown. "It's fine, dont worry." IT REALLY ISNT IM SCREAMING INSIDE. We'd be walking back towards my apartment so I could change, what I really wanna do is lay in my bed and forget this day even exists. It'd of course, had to start raining so we ended up having to run instead. Me and Usagi pant at the front of the door and head inside, at this point  were both dripping wet.

 "Man..today really isnt my day, huh?" I laugh and she sighs. "Here I'll give you clothes an-" The now copper-haired male handed me some clothes, "Ah, yes. Even though their were low chances of rain, I had knew you were soaked." He'd attempt a smile that turned into a smirk. "Woah..When did your hair change?" He chuckled, "This has always been my real hair color. The white was never permanent..I only did it back then to prove my justice to Cetu." He'd shake his head. He looked at Usagi and realized she was also soaked, "I guess I should have gotten two." I rub the back of my head, "Nah, its fine ill let her borrow a hoodie or somethin'. " She looks at me, "Really?! Thank you (y/n).." I blush, "Its nothing..."

I give Usagi one of my (f/c) hoodies and tell her to change while I do the same, In all honesty I should have just invited her for a movie or something. I groan as i notice the pile of dishes in the sink, "Greaattt..." I whine. "Don't worry about that now, go." Albai speaks. "Huh?! Are you sure I can just do them later.." Albai nods and gives me a 'shoo' wave of hand. "Tsk, You know Albai you really are a good person." I genuinely say. He'd get flustered while turning his head, "F..Foolish human! Im only doing it because your letting me stay in your living shelter for free." I shake my head and wink at him as he turns away from me. I see Usagi sitting on the couch while reading the hundreds of magazines I have on the table, "Like something you see?" I ask, "Yea actually, these wedding dresses are so beautiful!" Usagi had hearts in her eyes and i'd giggle. I stared at her for awhile. The way her eyelashes fluttered everytime she saw something she liked, the way her ocean-eyes read across the words written across the magazine, at the moment I admit, I love everything about her. She noticed me staring, "I guess you see something you like too." I blush madly as she started laughing.
     "..ah..uh...well..uh...wha...you....erm..uh.." Usagi goes wide-eyed, "I was only joking! Did I break you that much?!" I shook and scratched my head. "Well anyways...did you wanna watch a movie?" I tilt my head. "Okay sure! As long as it isn't horror though.." I grin, "Nah! Lets watch (F/M)?" Usagi perked her head up. "Ooooo, okay! Sounds interesting." I smirk and turn on the TV in the living room.

We were in the middle of watching the movie till Albai came in and joined us. "Surprising you'd join us." I look at him, " I had nothing better to do." I glance at him with a smirk as he glares at me. Usagi was way too into the movie to even notice he'd entered the room, I'd snicker at that. Albai looks at me, "Aren't we missing those weirdly shaped yellow edibles?" He asked me, " Your right..It's called popcorn though silly." He'd nod and give me a curious face at the new word, "Because it pops and its made out of corn?" Albai would give a "Oohh." and stand, "Ill make some if you tell me where this 'popcorn' is." I sigh, "In the pantry in a red box." He'd salute at me jokingly as I'd shake my head again. A few more minutes into the movie till I hear a...

** THUD **

I gasps at the sound and call out, "Albai! Are you okay?" I thought he just fell but then I hear him groaning. I quickly get up and Usagi notices I was gone and follows behind me. I see Albai on the floor and gulp, "...I...don't...eh.." He'd give up on speaking as hes shaking, "Albai whats wrong!" Usagi yells. I realize this is the same pain I felt that day we made those wishes. He attempts to get up but fails, "..what...what is this..?!" He'd grip onto the floor while sweating.
    A few minutes passed and he stop shivering while he would groan in pain, "I hope your okay!" Usagi comments with a worried look on her face. I was also worried, "Albai what did you wish for?" He glares at me while sitting up and putting his hand on his head, "Is that really important right now..?" I nod. He sighs, "I wished for..I wished for human companions to help me." I go wide-eyed a bit. "What did that have to do with anything though?" He asks me. "After the wishes the same the same thing happend to me." Usagi and Albai looked at me with shocked looks, " I don't know what it is but I have a feeling it has something to do with it." Usagi's face filled with gloom, "I didn't fall or anything but in the pit of my stomach something hurt deeply." I have a unamused look, "Now I know that this does  have something to do with the wishes," Usagi looked at me worriedly, "But what can we do now?!" I sweat and sigh, " We need to talk to Queen Novar."

** hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Im sorry for any mistakes as I didn't read over this. bye bye friends! ❤ **