CHPT. 3

you arrive on earth...with a big SPLAT!

"OWW...my butt..!" you rubbed it in pain a bit.
you looked around and say that you had arrived in earth, you were next to a fountain. "Woahh, earth is so big.." You'd stand up and look around.

Trees.

Insects.

People.

A cat.

Grass.

Voices.

WAIT..that cat over there looks really familiar..

You'd look at the cat with wide eyes...

"L..LUNA?!"

____________

"So, you actually came back to earth! I'm so glad!" Luna Said happily.

"Yea...I'm a bit surprised to see you..in this weird green looking place..I never expected it to look like this.." you'd say kinda surprised.

"Yes, well we should get you to meet the other guardians, I'll assemble some type of mee-"

"No!" You cut the cat off. "I don't think I wanna meet them yet, do you not remember ? I'm still a forgotten guardian. Not even the outer planets with remember me." You said while looking down.
"I see..but still we also need your help! " she yelled helplessly.
"I'll come when you need me, Luna. Just for now keep me a secret." Luna looked at you , then looked to the side . "I will then, but I still have something to tell you. I've enrolled you in the school the inner guardians go to. I see Queen Nova gave you the broach?" You looked at Luna and scratched your neck. "Yea! My earth name is (Y/N) (L/N) ! So just call me (Y/N) for now!" "Alright! Oh wait, here!" Luba said then the crescent moon on her forehead shined and it showed some keys? "These are your keys to your dorm! Don't loose em!" She said and winked.
"I won't I promise! Thank you so much Luna!" You'd take the keys and observe them for a moment, then you gave Luna some head pats and scratches. Luna then hoped off the bench she was on and onto the ground "the address is ******** by the way, I'm off now to the others, if you ever need me Usagi lives in ******* ! Kay?" Your eyes widened at Usagis name being mentioned. You remember that's Princess Serenity's earth name..."Okay, I'll see you then Luna" you said. Then you and Luna parted ways.

_______________
Luna POV

"Where were you?! I was getting worried!" Usagi shouted. "Geez! Can't a cat get fresh air..!" she shouted back. "Whatever!" Usagi yelled. "I'm gonna go out with everyone to the Fruit Parlor." "Wanna come?" She asked Luna and did that sweet smile. "Sure! I actually need to tell you guys something too." I said and looked to the side again . **i wont tell them much, but they need to know something...**
_______________
At the Fruit Parlor,3rd person POV

"No way?! She did that?" Minako said in shock.
"Yea...I can't believe someone could hold they're breathe under water for 15 minutes.!" Mako said and scratched her neck. Ami then spoke, "that's almost a world record! the longest time was 24 minutes!" Ami explained in a bit of shock too.
Usagi was listening but also sipping on A strawberry milkshake including eating some daifuku.

They kept on with the conversation till Luna spoke up.

"Guys, please listen and hear me out. There's something important I need to tell all of you as guardians and friends." Luna jumped onto the middle of the table and looked quite serious.

Everyone looked directly at Luna.

"Well..I..I. think we need all the guardians gathered first, it's that important.." Luna stammered a bit.

Usagi spoke "okay? It must be really important then, I'll try to call haruka-chan and get us all together." "Everyone meet at the shrine at xx pm." Luna then said and got off the table.

_______________
Your POV

As you were still walking to your dorm, you I served everything. Earth was such a beautiful and Interesting place.

You realized how everyone else was dressed and how you were getting stares because you were wearing a pretty expensive and beautiful dress. You were a bit embarrassed so you went into one of those earth stores for clothing to wear. Your mother did give you 25 billion yen when you left so you should be able to buy some things.

You bought a t shirt and a sweater with some baggy/fit jeans. You still wanted to keep your heels so you  didn't buy any shoes. You checked out at the register, " that'll be 6659.25 yen please." You gave her the money curiously looking at the weird devices she had. After paying, you went to the dressing room and but the clothes on that you bought. Now heading to your apartment in normal fashion.

** A/N 783 words lol?! I tried to make this a bit longer... hope you enjoyed !!** - author-senpai/hj💞