CHPT. 7

Usagi POV
___________________

        A woman was being hurt by a monster! I don't know what it is but this enemy isn't familiar...I quickly grab o to my broach and held it in the air, "Moon Eternal....Make Up!" I shout while transforming.

     After I transform I yell the lines to that "monster" "How dare you hurt an innocent woman at this time of night! It's unforgivable

"How dare you hurt an innocent woman at this time of night! It's unforgivable.." "Who are you?!" The hideous beast yells in a scratchy voice. I respond "I am the pretty guardian! Who fights for love and for Justice, I am sailor moon! Now in the name of the moon I'll punish you!" Insert Pose Here.
       "Oh really?" the monster throws an attack at me branches coming out their hands!  I dodge just in time landing on the ground but getting back up. I pull out the extended eternal tier and began using its power .

"Silver Moon Crystal Power kiss!"

The monster was then gone like it was never there. The woman was in a state of shock, coughing a bit from the way that monster was choking her. "Are you alright?" I ask, kneeling down on one knee a bit worried. "I'm alright thank you..! You saved my life." The woman hugged me while sobbing. I jus back and softly smile while departing from her. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! " the woman says over and over again looking me directly in the eyes . "It's alright now, don't worry. If you ever need help just call my name, I swear I'll always help!" I say in a soft voice.
**time skip**
I was still transformed looking for Luna, just in case she's caught by something too. I ran everywhere looking for her, every in the darkest alleyway's. I was frightened by what could have happened to her. I just wanted know she was safe and okay. I ran near an apartment building catching my breathe but then...
"Usagi?" Luna says. I pick Luna up and hug her tears forming in my eyes. "I was so worried! Where were you? Did something bad happen? Are you hurt?!" I say worried. "No,no I'm fine usagi! I'm sorry for worrying you I just had things to take care of." I look at her and smile glad she's alright but still angry she was out this late. I de-transformed and we walked home while I scolded her.

** next day, your POV**
_______________________

Today was my first day at school, honestly I was really nervous because I was coming kinda in the middle of the year. I was so nervous I practiced in the mirror for 10 minutes saying "Hello! My name is (y/n) (l/n). Nice to see you.....no I don't like that either!..." you say while scratching your head.
This is so stressful and for what! You brushed it off and decided too put on your uniform and fix your hair up (make up if you wear it.) and put on your shoes including putting everything in your bag you needed. You then eat some toast and head on off to your new school.

As you were walking you skipped looking and observing everything.

People

Flowers

Ramen Shops

Cafes

Clothing Shops

Toy Shops

Bakery's.

As you look in front of you, you were there.

Juban Highschool.

You walked in side to see so many people around and putting their shoes up, you look for yours number and also put your shoes up too. You then look on a paper too look for your classroom. You enter and see your entire class talking but then they stared at you. That made you very nervous as you sweat a little bit . "Ah yes! Class we have a new student today, introduce yourself please." The nice teacher says. You swear time stopped for a moment when she said that, you stand in front of the class getting nervous . A beautiful long haired blonde looks at you and smiles. You blush a little bit and go on," uh, my n..name is (y/n) (l/n)..nice to..meet you all." you say nervously. everyone claps and you bow. "Please sit in that seat behind Tsukino-Chan." You look around to look for a "tsukino" and there she was..the blonde raises her hand and smiles "over here" she mouthed. I go and sit behind her shyly, twirling my fingers around.

The teacher went on about class procedures and then to the lesson she was teaching. you listen very bored because you know all this stuff, the blonde shuffle and looks behind at you, startling you a bit. She whispers. "hey there! your new right? it's nice to meet you, I'm usagi tsukino!" She puts her hand out.
You. We're. In. Shock. Usagi?! WHAT?! You knew you were gonna attend the same school as her out were in the same class too?it seems like she doesn't remember me, it hurts a little bit. I shake her hand and say "well you already know me, nice to meet you too." She giggled and stared at you for a minute. "You look...familiar ." Your eyes widen as you were about to say something then she says "ehh! probably seen you on the street somewhere before, anyways! Let's hang out after class, Kay?" She says and claps her hands together. "..okay." you mumbled, hurt inside. "Miss tsukino! Pay attention!" The teacher yells, "Sorry!!" she says while scratching the back of her neck while turning back around.

You think
this is the start of a new friendship...again.

** longer chapter! hoped you enjoyed, author out...!** 💞💞