CHPT. 29

** hello everyone ! i am back from being sick and im very sorry for not updating in awhile. thank you guys a lot for everything including the support !! **

3rd POV/ Your POV
_______________

     Its been awhile since the day everyone met up, the guardians are still planning on sneaking into the Star Castle. So far, we've got everything prepared and ready, even the dates. All we need now is to find a way to enter her castle. 

"Hiya ! " (y/n) hears a voice behind them, " oh, hey usa. " they'd give a smile while she'd grin back. "I'm super bummed from that test...Including how we have to go tomorrow.  " She'd groan and they giggled, "Don't worry Usagi. I'm sure tomorrow will go fine, we'll all be together and help another. Although..i can't say much for your test grade.." She became flustered and balled her fist up, " HEY! Whats that supposed to mean ?! " I laugh at her and she scoffed at me.

_______________

      The next day already zoomed by fast, (y/n) was a bit stressed at this. Everyone had planned to meet up by the fountain at a certain time.  They had already knew that there was a chance of never seeing their mother again. They were snapped out of their thoughts when a certain male approached them, "..(y/n)..I know this may be a bit hard on you, especially you." He looked at me in the eyes. "But I want you to know that we're all here for you and we'd never abandon you. We'll each get through this, not alone. " He smirked at me and my eyes lit up. I stood up , "You're right. I don't know why I'm so scared, it's not like were going on some murder spree. " He'd sweat and I'd shrug.  He'd shake his head and take my hand, " Let's do this together, all of us. " I nod at him and give a warm-smile. 

Your POV
_______________

      I walk towards the fountain with Albai as we see all the others already standing there. I sweat a bit at the eyes on me. " Well, It seem's that everyone is here. " Setsuna comments. Usagi would look at everyone present with determination, "Okay everyone ! We know the plan and..stuff.. so now we just need to go to the castle ! " Usagi looks at me and I panic. "R..Right.." I scratch my head and move in-front of the fountain. I took a deep breathe in and clasped my hands together, holding my broach in hand. 
     " Oh stars above, summon the door that opens the parade between light and dark ! I command you..thou you sh'all heed my word. Come before me ! " 
 Suddenly, a bright light was shown and there it was, " The door binding the light and dark.." Michiru says out-loud. The door was half-black and half-white while a half moon would rest in the middle. "Gee, does everything you do have some fancy-smancy words? " I giggle at Mako, "Honestly..maybe. " Everyone proceeds to walk towards the door and stopped before it. "Uhh..theres no key? Nor a key hole. " Minako observes the door. I shake my head, "Watch and learn" I'd walk closer to the door and stare at the moon. I put my hand on it and spin it the opposite way as after the door would slowly open. The guardians would gasp at the starry scenery upon them, "Woahh..It's beautiful ! " Chibi-Usa says in awe. " Shouldn't we-" Before Ami could speak, I stepped in and It instantly made me transform. Ami did a little "Ohh." and nodded. The guardians decided to follow behind me and step on in aswell, we were at the front of the castle. " It's gigantic ?! How would you even remember where the bathroom is ? " Sailor Moon seemed surprised.  We tip-toed to the gate but we saw a bunch of guards lined up at the entrance. " How are we gonna get in now ?! " Moon complains, "Did you forget we had a whole plan for this..? " Mars questioned.  Usagi sweated a bit and we all groaned. 
     I looked at Chibi-Usa and nod at her as she nods back. Neptune and Uranus help her up the fence wall. " I hope this goes well.." I sigh and I felt a pat on my back, " Don't worry I'm sure this'll go just fine ! " Usagi gives me a wink and a thumbs up, I smile at her. Albai then forms a ball with soil and throws it at the entrance. The guards would seem confused and look around for the culprit.  One of the guards picked the ball up as it exploded into smoke, making them cough. The rest of us quickly hurry to pass the guards without them noticing. Chibi-Usa comes towards us with a key, " I found it !" I pat her on the head . " Great job ! " I notice the smoke fading so I quickly take the key and open the doors. The fayer still was as clean and pleasing as the stairs leading up to the upper floors were everything. "I had forgotten how nice our palace is. " I'd obverse while smiling. "How would you even forget ?! This is like a trillion yen mansion?! " Minako is in pure shock and I chuckle. 
     We head up the stairs while keeping a look out for any guardians of Novar. Surprisingly, there weren't many. All of us come across some butlers and maids talking, they seemed in a distress. We had no choice but to ignore it for now, we needed to get through with this mission. "There! My mothers room is up ahead. " Everyone nods towards me while following directly behind . I look and see her door around the corner, there were two butlers standing on each side of it. "We do have a plan for this...right..?" Usagi asked in concern and I'd shake my head. "I didn't expect this? Her door is usually open too.." I sigh. " I could try to make another gas bomb? " Albai says. " No, that wouldn't work. They would still stay close to her door even though. Our butlers and maids were trained for something like this. " Everyone semi-panics while trying to come up with some idea. " We might have to use plan C.." Usagi tilts her head, " ...erm..whats that again..?" I smirk. 
    "Take em' down ! " 

** I'll try to upload constantly again also ! I hope you all will forgive me for being absent but no worries!! im not sick anymore so now i can halfy-think...lol...hope you enjoyed < 3 **