CHPT. 8

** A/N so sorry for not updating in awhile !! **

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It's the next day and you were very tired from school, you were standing by the front gate just watching the sun fall down till someone interrupted you.

" Heyy ! Whatcha dooiin?!" Usagi says happily coming in-front of you in view. "O..Oh! hey usagi...you startled me a bit. I thought you would have left by now." You told. Usagi then grabbed your hand and shouted " How about you meet my friends? Lets go to a cafe, ill ask them !" You looked shocked at her holding your hand, her hands were so warm... "I'd love too." you responded then smiled at her, she looked joyful at your response.

𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 *

"Hey guys !" Usagi shouted to her friends while (y/n) is being dragged along behind her. "Usagi ! What took you so long we were waiting her foreverrrrr.." Minako stated. Usagi chuckled then whispered to you. " come on ! introduce yourself ." You look at her with wide eyes then she'd let go of your hand and you would go in-front of her. "Whos this?" Mako said. You then spoke shyly, twiddling you're fingers together and speaking a bit quietly. " uhm..m..my name is (y/n) (l/n), nice to meet you all.."

....

"Woww.. your hair is so pretty!" Ami says. "really? thank you!" "dont be shy, sit down. " rei says nicely. You were a bit shocked to see everybody being so nice too you, but you sat down anyways and chatted with them for awhile. Talking about things to get to know each-other.

meanwhile..

Luna's under the table in pure shock.

time skip, your POV *
___________________________

I can't believe it! I actually made new friends and got to see Usagi again...but now that i think about it... could they be the other sailor guardians..? Theres a big chance that they aren't. I'd get out of my thoughts and get to the shower. After that i made some bacon because im not the best cook..but it was really good to me..! You jumped on your bed and layed there for a moment. I wonder what will happen next.

the next day. *

I woke up in a very strange position but i ignored it and went on with my morning routine. you slipped on your shoes and were headed out the door.
You see a familiar group of 5 and went towards them. "Morning to ya." Mako says and pats you on the head. Everyone one else says a good morning to you, but someones missing. "Wheres Usagi..?" You question. Ami sighed while everybody looked other ways. "Late like always..probably overslep-" She was cut off by the in-famous Tsukino. "HIIII!! Sorry i was eating break-feast slow because it was so yummy !!" Usagi chips in while running towards us. "Thats surprising you never come this early.." Rei spits out. Usagi gave her a angered look and spoke " Oh hush ! for our new student im changing my ways..!"
"changing your ways..?" everybody said in sync. "WELL! im no longer gonna sleep in and be late, ill be on time to every single event that happens !"
"Wow usagi, i never knew you were a liar. " Rei says, sticking her tongue out. "EXCUSE YOU?! Im not a liar im telling the truth ! " Usagi sticks her tongue out and shouts. "..Is this how it is everyday..?" I ask. "..Yep.." Mako sighs then facepalms. I'd notice Rei's uniform, it was different from everyone else's. I whisper to Ami who was on the right side of me, " Does Rei go to our school?" Ami looks at you then smiles, " No, she goes to a different school she just meets up with us sometimes while passing by." "I see."

time skip *

At lunch you were a bit lost because you didn't know where Usagi was, you kinda wanted to be with her today. "BOO!" A ghost behind you says and you screech. "Geez did i scare you that much?" You look behind you to see Mako with her lunch in hand. "Wanna hang? I can't find Usagi either, haha." Mako says while patting my head. "sure, but i wonder where usagi is.." "Who knows? Lets go!" Mako grabs your hand and smiled.

with usagi *

"Oh mamo! im soo glad we got to hang out for lunch." Usagi says while snuggling into his arm. "..You dragged me out her-" The bell would ring. "WHAT?! ALREADY !" Usagi shouts while grabbing all her stuff quickly and getting up faster than the speed of light. "Sorry gotta gooooooo!" Usagi zoomed off.

Mamo was left there confused...

** till next chapter !! 😺 - author **