CHPT. 26

Your POV
______________

I know my mother is a great person but I need to know if she really does have something to do with this. I get out of my bed and yawn while heading towards the kitchen. As I was eating anything I first looked at in the fridge, I got a devilish Idea and went to go text Ami.

______________

     "So uhm, why are we all here again?" Minako asks while sitting on my couch. "How did you get all of our numbers anyway?" Michiru tilts her head at me. I give a devilish grin while Ami sweats, "We need to have a important talk once again. For firsts, have any of you had any pain in this passed week?" Everyone stares at me confused, "Well uhm! What about the day of the wishes or whatever you call it." Ami nods, "All 6 of us did go together but what about the outer-guardians?"  Setsuna would speak, "We might not have gone with you but we did see it from the view of our home." Hotaru stared at me for a moment, "..your correct, after that day my head would constantly hurt."  Haruka would gasp, "You didn't tell us anything?!" Hotaru shook her head and Haruka gave her a soft glare before crossing her arms again.

I'd groan, "Let me just get straight to the point..I think my mom has something to do with the wishes." Some of them blinked at me, "Well obviously? She kinda is the 'legend' around it?" I'd groan again shaking my head, "I mean in a bad type of way." Everyone quickly looked at me which made me sweat a little. Luna hopped out of Usagis bag, "What are you saying..?" I'd give a nervous smile, "Funny thing is, she never directly told me about her being a 'legend'. She usually tells me everything even if its just her stubbing her toe..so that raises my suspicions even more." Luna was on all 4 feet and gave me a look with seriousness, "So your trying to say that your own mother, Queen Novar, would try to do something evil with these wishes? Thats ridiculous! Queen Novar would never do anyt-" I'd do dramatic sigh, "That's the thing, its perfect because people would never suspect her of doing anything evil since shes a 'goody two shoes'."
   "I know she might be 'evil' but I wouldn't talk about your own mother like that," Luna layed in a loaf-like position and I give her a annoyed glare. "But we still don't like- have enough proof?" Usagi went wide-eyed when I grinned at her, "Thats why i gathered everyone here, we'll just have to ask her ourselves." I said with a mischievous tone. "My mother said that anytime I needed her I can call out to her and she'd be there! So i'm just doing exactly what she says." I put my hand on my hip then take it off to cup my hands together, "Queen Novar of the Stars, I summon thee as I command please come towards me." I raise my hands in the air and I realized I transformed into Sailor Twinkle, "Didn't know that wo-"
"Did you call for me, dear child." I hear that familiar soft voice behind me.

Queen Novar.

   "Hello there my dearly mother! I have a question to ask for a verrrryyy important matter...!" She'd give me a warm-smile, "Go on, I'll listen to anything you have to say." I give a smile but underneath you could see it was damn near evil. I look directly into her eyes, "Are you doing something quite sneaky with those wishes, Dear mother." Her hands would collapse to her sides as she would look at me as sweat appeared on her face, "..What may you mean?" I noticed she clenched one of her fists, "Why did I have to go myself to find out that you were some type of 'legend'? You would always tell me everything no matter what, especially something as big as this. Why didn't you tell me?!" I raise my voice a bit and she flinched as her eyed would widen. "I..would've thought you knew including me thinking I had already told you. Im very sor-" My blood started to boil, "But mom? You said you have great memory? Are you lying about that too?! Are you just gonna lie to everyone." She started to pinch at her face. "Just tell me why I don;t understand why you would hide something like that if it wasn't important!" Her pupils would dilate. "I really...I really don't  wanna believe your evil..!" She'd grab me by the neck and everyone would gasp in shock, "Don't. Say. Another. Word." She would get closer to my face, looking me eye to eye. "I am not "evil". I'm doing this for our own entire good. If humans were mindless creatures maybe people could actually get what they want for once." I felt sweat drop directly off my face, "...what are you talking about...?" She backed away from me as I noticed that soft glow in her eyes faded away and all that was there was pure nothing, "I guess I'm not one for secrets, hm?" I back away a bit and shake my head trying to believe this isn't real. "Yes you've halfy-caught me so i'll tell you half of it." She'd glare at everyone and roll her eyes.

"I'm the one who made Cognitive Minds."

It was still and silent for a moment as everyone including myself had to process what she just said. Theres no way that my mother that was known for the good and innocent to be some sort of evil monster. She birthed me for god's sake!

  I start manically laughing and look at her, "You...How...Why...No....Huh...." She groaned at me, "I guess your all curious enough so i'll have to explain." She sighed and continued, "The wishes are basically what you can say are your Cognitive Minds. Instead, I take the wish you have deep down into your soul making it into your own little..Mind store? If thats what you'd like to call it. The pains you've been getting is just me taking your wish from you while your Cognitive will form." Everyone was in pure shock and didn't know what to say. "The Chamber of Mirrors? So that was that Cetu's Cognitive." Albai asks. She'd nod and continue, "I don't make them on purpose, It may be a coincidence since you humans seem to fall into some type of trap on that day." She'd look up, "Ah, yes. Queen Novar is a legend that made all the stars in the sky glow. She also had the most beautiful eyes and if you look into them you'll maybe become a star. It is said that on this particular day the star that shines above the moon will make your wish on it come true." She'd look back down at us, "I still remember those little lines the humans made up for that day, do you believe your wishes come true? You could say they halfy do."

"Why are you doing this?" I randomly ask making her look at me. "Soon enough, every human on this planet will believe in their Cognitive Minds or wishes..and be sucked into them." I attempt to grab at her hologram, "Why would you even want something like that?!" She'd give me the fakest smile i've ever seen from her, " Since your wishes make you so happy im just doing you people a favor and making it come true." Usagi cried out, "I understand you maybe want people to be happy but thats just giving them some fake reality to believe in?!" The queen would glare at Usagi, "So what? Your all living in some fake society that relies on money and even 15+ hour work days? Would you prefer to be doing that or in the reality that you've always wanted to come true? Alas, there is your true answer." Usagi was going to respond back till she realized she had nothing to say since it was a little but of the truth about this horrible, horrible  world. 

"Please mother, ho-" She shushed me with her finger to my mouth. "I'm sorry dear, but I already told you that I'd tell you half of everything. For now I have duties as a Queen and I guess the controller of Cognitive Minds? It's my time to go now anyways." I screamed at her, "YOU CAN'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? PLEASE LISTEN TO ME- NO- US! THIS IS MORE THAN A BAD IDEA ITS A HORRID IDEA, PLEASE GET WHAT IM SAYING..." I wanted to say more but any further and tears would've come out. "I do get what your saying but in your world full of 'happiness' theres nothing good going on in this reality either." She disappeared. I de-transformed while falling onto the ground in despair and shock included. I put my hands on my face as I heard footsteps come towards me but all I wanted right now was silence. " (y/n)...." Ami says while crouching somewhere besides me. "...I'm sorry..I didn't want to believe your theory because of how much the truth would hurt." Luna would say while her ears went down. I stand back up quickly startling some of the others, "It's okay don't worry im fine." I give a 'smile'.
          Everyone gave me a worried look but I tried to reassure them, "Please don't worry im fine dont go worrying about me." I shake my head. "Let us give (y/n) some space to think and we'll talk tomorrow? " Usagi herself, surprisingly says. Everyone would nod in agreement and head towards the door while saying "Byes" and other things. I really was in my own trance of mind so i didn't even know what was happening till it was now silent. I stood in the same place in the middle of the room tracing with thoughts from each side of my head. I still was hurt by the fact she really didn't say anything to me, her own child. I want to feel useful to her and that I can of course understand everything she does and do's. I can be a sweet little angel like her I swear I can.

"Are you alright? You seem to be staring into the voids of space." a familiar male voice says from behind me. I look at him, "Yes." he shakes his head, "Im not good with comfort but I know your bed is the place you 'love' most. I'd say you need a nap or two, go on.." He'd come towards me and give me a hug which startled me a bit but I eventually leaned in to it. " I'm sure it'll be fine though, after-all, you did defeat a much powerful person like Cetu..though she was very out of the moment." He'd chuckle and I looked up at him to see him flustered. I smiled as he pulled away without looking at me, "Errmm...ju..Just go nap already!" He'd yell at me while pushing me towards my bedroom and shutting the door. I giggle at his actions and face-plant on my bed while hugging my favorite plush/pillow. I smiled trying to think of the positive memories i've had with myself and the friends I have found on this journey. I love how each one of them had their own personalities to love and cherish, especially Usagi. I know that my mother isn't a bad person but what could even go through her mind to do something like this? I washed those thoughts away and fell asleep.

Albai heard them snoring from all the way in the living room and he sighed.

     ** hope you liked this chapter 4 today!! It was gonna be posted earlier but I ended up writing longer lol...anyways, ciao and cya next time ! <3 **