CHPT. 22

Your POV
__________________
      As i was walking home from school I get a text from a certain aqua-haired girl.

Ami! : Hello (y/n), sorry if im bothering you but we all need to meet at the shrine. Please bring Albai with you if you will?

You : oh, okay sure. I'll be there soon

Ami! : Thanks! See you.

I sigh and start speed-walking towards my apartment.
_________________________________

   I walk inside my apartment and call out Albai's name, "Hm? Your back from the human education system?" He asks while coming out from the kitchen. "Uh, yea its called school by the way..but anyways we need to go to Rei's place for some reason." I explain and hes nods. I wait for him outside of the door and he finally comes out. "Took ya' long enough." He ignores my comment and i lead him towards the shrine. "Are you really wearing my hoodie?" I glance at the familiar over-sized hoodie I wear to sleep sometimes. "I had no other choice. It'd be suspicious if i wear my former attire in the human realm." I giggle as we reach the steps upwards of the shrine.
    We were apparently the last ones there, even Usagi wasn't late. "Im glad you two could make it, make yourselves at home." Rei smiles and gives us both tea. I notice the outer-guardians were here also..this may be a important matter. Ami takes me out of my thoughts, "I'm greatful everyone could make it and sorry for the urgent meeting. We really need to talk about things happening around here." She'd put her tea down on the table gently, barley making a sound. "As we know that other 'world' still exists even though the ruler has fallen. We still don't know if the Chamber Of Mirrors is gone either." I observed how her eyes went down a bit with her twiddling her fingers. "Also..if Mamoru is still alive and what happend to Chibi-Usa's hair plus eyes." Usagi put one hand over the other in thought. I really wanted to say my thoughts but i really didn't need Usagi hurt again so i decided to keep quiet for now.
    Haruka was leaned against the way before she said something, " Hey..? What if Chibi-Usa actually isn't their child?" I go wide-eyed as everyone else does the same, Damn-it Haru!
"What do you mean..?" Usagi asks with serious tone. "It's just a theory, no need for the tone. I have only a little bit of proof." Haruka breaks contact with the wall and comes over to me. "You already knew that, huh?" She lifts my chin so i'm looking directly in her eyes. "...As you said it's just a theory." I look away from her and she backs away from me while shrugging. "And it isn't just me who thought that either." Haruka shakes her head. "Get a close look at Chibi-Usa's tips and (y/n)'s hair." I panic a bit from everyone staring at me and Chibi-Usa back and fourth including some of them realizing. "Thats definitely your hair color, (y/n)..." Minako mumbles. I blush a bit, "Well I dunno! It's not possible anyways. Probably was that Cetu's fault or somethin'." Usagi shakes her head rapidly, "It can't be though! Think about the future, she is me and mamo's child theres no other way!" Pluto sweats a bit.
   "And what do we have here?" A familiar voice says and we all gasp knowing who it is. 

Queen Novar.

        "Mother?!" I gulp at the hologram before me. "What are you doing here?" She'd giggle then go for a serious look. "Im here to offer answers to your confusion, we need all the guardians here first." I give her a questionable look before knowing what she meant. Suddenly, a purple glow would form behind her and there would be the Guardian of Destruction. "Hotaru!" Chibi-Usa hugs her while she chuckled and hugged her back, "It's nice to be in acquaintance of everyone again." She would bow as her dark-locks flowed a bit. "Now that we are all here, I thou to tell you the meaning of all of this. Even being her daughter her presence still is so powerful on me. "Princess Serenity and future Neo Queen Serenity." Usagi would perk up and look at her with determined eyes. " For firsts, I'd like for you all to know that I am very appreciative for ending the mindless Queen Cetu. There is something i need to tell Princess Serenity." I noticed a sweat drop slowly going down Usagis still face. "Mamoru Chiba no longer exists." Everyone was still and silent not knowing what to say or do in this very moment of her saying this, they wished this was a dream and for it to be over. This is Queen Novar, honesty is her one trait that you can even see on her face. Usagi started to shake as tears welled up in her eyes, "How..How is that possible...please tell me..PLEASE!" She'd start to uncontrollably cry as Queen Novar gave her a closed-eyed frown. "I'm sorry that this has befallen but its only the truth and the path he was going to take." Usagi was trying to wipe her tears but just more would come flowing out. "..The future...was that a lie then? " Ami asked while her hair covered her eyes. Pluto sighs as Queen Novar glanced at her, "Pluto will you dearly explain ?" Pluto looks down while crossing her arms in defeat, "Well, there is only 2 ways the future can be changed. One, to actually go and change it by hand or Two..." Plutos hands would twitch on her arms, " There were doubt's in the future that were changed by the mind." ... "Basically meaning that as we saw the future the present had their doubts and realizations which changed the future. It's not something that you can just doubt, its basically pure despair within the presents thoughts for the future." Usagi would slam her hands on the table, "That can't be then be- because i know i didn't doubt our future at all, i had hopes for it!" Pluto gives her a concerned glare, "It's not like that, you could say its the form of you darkest desire for the future. It wasn't just you Usagi." 
   Everyone was in shock, concern, doubt, fear, empathy, and so many other emotions that swirled around the single room. I don't think i was feeling anything at the moment though, for a second I felt empty, like this was gonna happen. 
     "...I sh'all continue, please don't feel as if it's any of your faults at all." we all looked at Queen Novar, "The ruler of her cognition has been defeated but not the actual person who made the world." She got straight to the point. "Albai, you still believe in that world don't you? That is why it has been fixed to another form of how the person who made the world sees it." Albai gasps, "So..I made the world is what your saying?" She'd nod and he'd go a bit pale. "No worries though, it will not become a threat unless the person goes haywire." Albai looked to the side as Queen Novar clasped her hands together. I'd sigh, "Why is Chibi-Usa's tips of her hair my color.?" I'd ask while looking directly in her eyes. "I don't know for now, my apologizes." I'd look down and at my hands, "I understand."  It went silent for a few moments due to knowing all this new info plus the uneasy atmosphere in the room. Queen Novar noticed this and decided to speak, "I know you all feel many types of ways about this but this is how your future will change and come. Keep having hope and peruse to go forward, don't let this bring you down. Don't have doubt in the present or future and many good things will be in store." She gave us the brightest smile. My mother can make anyone smile when their feeling down and i know it.
    "Okay!" Usagi shouted randomly, snot halfway out her nose and tears still coming down. "Let's keep being Sailor Guardians and making our dreams come true! We can't let the new future be in doubt or despair, sooo....whos with me?" Everyone stared at her for a moment before smiling and giving in. "Usagi's right, if we give up now then we may not even have a future to look up too." Ami states while giving Usagi a nod. "Let's keep working together, all of us." Minako chuckles. Everyone also agreed with hopeful words and expressions. Chibi-Usa saw Hotaru standing next to Queen Novar, "Come on! Your apart of the team to Hotaru!" Hotaru was wide eyed and then giggled coming towards her. " I'm glad my words have gave some hope to you all, my time is now up though." I look at her with a saddend expression, "No worries. I'll see you all again sometime soon, for now, be prepared for whatever comes next. Goodbye!" We all give her a warm bye and she'd disappear with that never-ending smile on her face. 

       "I'm glad we've all come together again, so does this mean were all a team now?" I glance at the outer-guardians. "Whatever our princess want's." Michiru states. Usagi gave them a nod with a blush. I was glad everyone was getting along but i was still a bit worried for the future now, what could even be the future since mamoru is actually gone? I put that thought aside and joined in on the side talk everyone was having.

______________________________

              Me and Albai finally made it home in the late-evening, i ended up having to buy clothes for him but it wasn't a problem. I hopped in the shower and get into my favorite pair of pajamas. I jump face-flat on top of my bed and was just about to drip off too sleep...........

*Ding*

Usagi 
♡ : hiya (y/n), can i come over for a bit? theres something i wanna tell you about.

You : oh ofc, im kinda in my pj's though...so don't say anything lol

Usagi 
♡ : no worries! anyways, im heading over nowwwwwwwwwwww...!

You : alrighty then, haha.

I mentally groaned and got off my bed towards my living room. I turned on the TV to keep myself awake and wait for Usa.

____________________

           It took about 15 minutes but she was finally at my door with a umbrella, I didn't even notice it wad raining. "Oh uh, come in." I say sleepily.  "Okay!" she'd slip off her shoes and leave her umbrella outside. She heads towards the living room and i follow behind her. she must have remembered already.. I'd sit with her and i noticed she was sweating a bit? Maybe it was raindrops but i was too tired to tell. "Soooo...." I started. "R..Right..erm.." She started blushing extremely hard and fidgeting with her fingers. I cracked my knuckles waiting for her to speak when suddenly she came closer to me and gripped my shoulders. "Eh?!" I say out of shock. "Do you think..Chibi-Usa is our...child?!" I become flustered "HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?! WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM...?" She backed away and ploped back on the couch covering her face, "W..Well..The future is changed ... and she does have you hair color on her tips..." I scratch my head and look away from her, "That is true but.. that..uh.. wouldn't be possible." She screeched and I shushed her, "We are STILL in a apartment complex.." Usagi started fidgeting around a lot more, " YOU CANT SAY THINGS LIKE THAT AAAA?!?!?!" "STOP SCRE-" 
     "Could you two keep it down? Im trying to get my beauty sleep for keeps sake! Whats that girl doing here anyways?" Albai comes out of the shadows. "Were sorry.." we say in sync. "Hmph, whatever i'm tired so goodnight." He'd walk away. "Anyways..there is a little chance but we wont know till we go to the future i guess." I shrug at her and she gives a sigh. "Your right, we don't know until we look." We both giggle and i yawn while stretching. "That's all i wanted to talk about ill get go-" Usagi looked at me as i was fast asleep on the couch. She would laugh a bit while picking me up and putting me in my bed. "Hope they don't mind.." Usagi mumbles. She'd stare at me for a moment, " Mamo would be happy for me." She gave me a smile and left my room.

** yeeesssss lots of writing and thinkin.... it took me awhile to think of how i would put this together but i tried my best and hoped you like this chapter!! ❤ ciaoo **