CHPT. 20

** oh. my. god. im so sorry for not updating or saying anything, school is such a bitch sometimes and i apologize for making you guys wait. ill do my best to finish this when i can so i hope you will forgive me for my absence. also, i cant thank you guys enough for this getting 622 views?!?! that's crazyyy im super greatful and tysm!! please enjoy <3 **

Your POV
_______________________

            Moon was still crying over Tuxedo Mask as I was in distress of what to do in this very moment. Tuxedo Mask is impaled, that 'queen' is still having her tantrum, Chibi-Moons hair color changed, everyone is confused and frighted and im just, here. Theres so many things in this one moment that i have no idea what to even say nor' think, I really wish this was a dream to get over with. Moon would look up as tears are still flowing from her cheeks, " Why..? Why is this happening now. I just want this to be some stupid nightmare..whats to even do anymore!" she shouts out of pain and despair. Everyone would look at her with gloom and regret knowing they couldn't do anything. I look away from her to stop myself from crying as i went towards that queen and grabbed her by the hair, "We'll let you live if you tell us what your planning and why! What did you do to Chibi-Moon?! Why did you try to kill Tuxedo Mask! Answer me." I yell uncontrollably in her ear as she screams and crys while kicking me. I grip her hair harder as she shrieks, " ANSWER ME!" I try to scream at her but the tears in my eyes were making me choke up my words. She'd look at me for a moment before crying and screaming even louder as i throw her head back on the ground. Useless as I thought. I turn around quickly as i hear Sailor Moon wail, it hurts just to even see her like this and especially when you can't do anything about it but wish for some miracle.
         Chibi-Moon tugs as her pigtails trying to figure out what happend to them when tears would form up in her eyes out of realization. She dropped to her knees as tears dropped and she sobbed quietly at the moment that I rushed back down from the sand wondering a bit how i could walk down it. "Is it something to do with Tuxedo Mask..?" I ask Chibi-Moon rubbing her back in comfort. "N..No...It's....It's.." She'd stammer over her words as well as her eyes were full of that non-loving personality anymore, pure despair. I try to give her time to speak when my hair accidentally hits her in the face, "Sor-" my eyes go wide as i realize the hue at her tips of her lollipop colored hair were my hair color. "Don't...Don't tell me.." I scoot away from her a bit realizing it. My hair covered my eyes as Moons sobs were in the background of my thinking.
       This explains it but it really doesn't at the same time, how could chibi-usa be our child? It doesn't make any sense the future can't be tampered with and we already know the future. This is all so confusing... 
  My thoughts were called off by the 'queen' starting to laugh manically. "How DARE you take my beautiful face and put your NASTY clear fluids all in my precious Chamber Of Mirrors! N-" Mercury interrupted, "Your what?" The queen gives her a gross look and replies "Are you DEAF? I said Chamb-" "That's right! I knew this place sounded familiar. The Chamber Of Mirrors is that reality that is made by a person who thinks too highly of them self by cognitive mind, so were currently in your 'mind' i'd say." Mercury explains while caressing her chin. We all look at Mercury  in shock, "Cognitive mind?" Venus questions. Mercury nods, " Yes, as i said you can say were in her deepest darkest pit of her desires which will make a sort of place like this. For the queen, she is thinking to highly of her self so her resolve is the Chamber of Mirrors." I cross my arms and think for a moment while everyone does the same. Mercury saw everyone in deep thought so she sighed, "So say I think of my self too highly in cooking? I guess the outcome would be some giant kitchen maybe. " I nod as i kind of got it now. "Mamo...." Moon mumbles. I look at her in shame as i see the dry tear stains flowing down to her cheeks. I glance at TM and see hes in a lot of pain while trying to inhale and exhale, i give him a worried look. I wish there was something we could atleast do at the moment but we had no choice. I smirked at Mercury while putting my hands on my hips, "Alrighty then! How do we destroy this place and get of here? Im worried about Tuxedo Mask and everyone else.." She'd look at me, "Of course in simple terms, we'll have to destroy the 'ruler' and its mind." I cracked my knuckles "Right." The queen would bust out laughing, "PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?! YOU ACTUALLY AHA, THINK YOU CAN KILL ME-" I blast a punch at her when she lands on the floor. " CURSE Y-" I go on top of her and punch her rapidly. She spits out blood when i stop and summon my septer while pointing it at her head. "Why do none of you stinky brats let me finish my sen-" I slap her mouth with my hand when Albai gives me a glare that I ignore. I look at mercury with a toothy grin, "How do I destroy her mind."I ask with sparkly eyes as she'd look at me with genuine concern. "Right.. uh. Well what i've read was to either degrade the person in what their cognition in or actually destroy their brain..." I shrug and give the queen under me a death stare. She shakes her head while starting to tear up when I grab her by the hair again. "Mirrors huh? Do you think to highly of yourself in looks, is that why you were having such a fit over me cracking your face? Ehh..?" I observe her face while she starts to cry not answering me. Mirrors...Mirrors.....Mirror. I perk up a bit when i realize what the mirrors meant.
  "You want power and the world? I know thats a symbol of the mirror..my mother told me that." I ask in genuine but all she does is look away from me with a foul look on her face. Maybe i was right then, "Alright then, the world doesn't belong to anyone not even god. The world is itself in its own way as the living beings make up or even make the world fall, it'll be our fault if this world comes down in shatters and explodes maybe like these mirrors. As for power, in my opinion the most powerful thing comes in many different ways, fore-say as in the power of love and friendship comes from..Sailor Moon." Moon looked at me with a bright smile and teary eyes. "So don't think power comes in one form aswell as its only from one person. Everyone in their own way has a type of power that no one else can, nobody is the same and will ever be." The queen would scream as we heard all the mirrors shatter and the place began to crumble. " We need to get out of here!" Chibi-Moon shouts at the guardians surrounding Moon. The queen would scream and kick, " STOP IT STOP! SOME STUPID WORDS WILL NOT PUT ME IN CRU-" I put the tip of my septer at her head, "Would you shut up and die already? Geez you talk a lot." I say with a annoyed tone. She howls as her face would start to crack and she'd attempt to grab it but it shattered more with her touch. "STOP IT PLEASE I WANT TO LIVE I WILL RULE THE WORLD I DONT CARE-" Her voice would go in and out when suddenly Albai stepped on her arm making it shatter to pieces as she shrieked and cried. "My dear queen or sh'all i now say Cetu, your time has ended as a 'Queen' and as my future bride." She'd kick around even more but it eventually stopped when her legs shattered and she shouted in pain. The chamber was shaking abruptly, "Im getting a hit now! To the left is a crack in the cognitive we'll go out that way." The other guardians nodded but Tuxedo Masked coughed.  "I don't think ill make it..I'm sorry just go without me." Usagi looked down at him, "No way! We are NOT leaving you here and your not gonna die i promise!" Venus clutched her hand into a fist "Sailor Moon...I don't think we have a choice now. Im sorry."
    Usagi looked at Venus knowing deep down she was right but she still couldn't come to the fact that she'd never see his face again. The tears would start to flow as she shook her head and looked down, "I can't....I don't wanna face it...why does this have to happen..." She'd sob into her hands but the building would still shake. "Please! We need to go...im sure he'll come back some way, theres always miracles with you." Mars added and Jupiter nodded as the others did the same. Usagi looked up at them with a emotion they couldn't read, "Okay! Let's get out of here." She gently put mamo down on the floor and kissed him, "Please come back to me..." Mamo smiled."I promise."
     Cetu was already almost gone while only half her face remained, " Eugh..you stupid kids..I can't believe i was defeated to easily by people like you... hoping your life is a living.......hell." Those were her last words when she was finally gone, me and Albai both sighed. The chamber started to shake horridly now, "OKAY WE REALLY GOTTA GO!" I say as i grab Albai's hand and drag him with me. "That way!" Mercury points as we all follow her while running. I let go of Albais hand when i see Usagi struggling to keep up so i picked her up and blushed a bit. "Thanks..sorry im really tired.." she'd spit out as her eyes began to close and i smiled, now focusing on running. 

________________________________

** again, im so sorry for not updating in a good period that i said i would. ill do what i can to keep up and write for you guys as i see people enjoy this while i enjoy writing it!! im still so happy that people are seeing this..! ❤**