CHPT. 4

3rd POV
_________________

"So I'm glad all of you were able to come here." Luna vocalized. "This is a very important discussion so I needed all of you here, Including the outer guardians and even chibi moon."
Usagi mumbled confusingly "what's so important..? I mean is it about our enemy? I don't see why we would need everyone for that though?"
"Sailor moon, mercury,mars,jupiter,venus,Uranus, neptune,Pluto,saturn, and chibi moon....."

Everyone looked very confused, some of them looking serious too.

Luna took a deep breathe.

"There's another guardian."

.......
..
.

"WWWWHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT?!" Usagi yelled. The others looking quite shocked too. "But how is that possible...? We all have our own guardian planets, plus there aren't even anymore planets other than ours!" Haruka stated.

"Well they aren't really a guardian of a planet...they are the guardian of the stars!" Luna said.

Ami turns to Luna says "but we had the sailor starlight's?! aren't they like already associated with the stars? This makes no sense?" Luna sighed then started "the sailor star lights are more with the galaxy and the sun, as the sun is a giant star. this sailor guardian is stronger then any of you! they're power is the closest to sailor moons." everyone was in pure shock.

but...how?

It doesn't make sense

there's no way!

it's still weird to me though...

"Okay, okay, enough chatter! I'll explain."

Everyone looked at Luna. "Well, this guardian is very strong due to them also being a princess, near to be queen." Usagi looked wide eyed as Luna continued. "The princess of the stars who combines the light with the dark, they are also a guardian as Sailor Twinkle!" Luna announced.

Everyone was very speechless...another guardian..? close to sailor moon in power too...just who are they.

Usagi uttered " it doesn't make sense though! Why is this guardian suddenly appearing out of no where?! and another princess too? this is just ..PLAIN WEIRD!" she shouted.

Luna looked at usagi "Please— trust me on this! I'm trying my best, the reason why this guardian has came is only because are enemy is getting way too strong, there's also a chance of a new on even appearing!" Pluto then spoke up, leaned on the wall. "But how come we have no memories of that guardian though? we should have atleast something." Mako blurted "but we should be worrying about the enemy more! we could be in danger.."

Everyone didn't know what to do; nor what to say..
               Luna continued. "That guardian is only coming to help us defeat this enemy, we need their power too. And Pluto....about the memories well, I can't tell you for right now it's for now something twinkle doesn't want you to know." Haruka slammed his hands on the table "does that mean they are on earth right now? you can tell us that, right?!" Haruka shouted back.

            "They are but they want me to keep they're identity a secret for now—I'm sorry." Luna almost stammered.

"Then we'll find out ourselves!" Usagi stood up and spoke. "Bu-" Usagi hushed Luna. "If they wont tell us who they are themselves we'll figure it out then!" Usagi gave a warming determined smile.

      "I'm in." Haruka protests. Everyone looked at each other and agreed. "Yea we'll just have to find them on our own." Minako said.

Luna was a bit taken aback but she giggled and responded "well good luck then!"

**A/N 574 words! I'm pretty tired rn so yea..comments r very appreciated, pls feel free to dm me too, will be your pov next sorry!! 💞💞😣😴**