CHPT. 18

Usagi POV
_____________________

                   "Join Us, wont you?" I ask the prince below me while holding out my hand. He gives me a gaze with confusion and anger then looking away. I hold my hand out farther waiting for him to respond to it. He kept looking away so i doubted and was about to retreat my hand but then he took it, "Fine! Don't act like were friends or anything." I flash him a smile and pull him up while he finally makes eye contact with me, "I'll help you and your fellow teammates but this doesn't mean im on your side." He says as he crossed his arms. I give him a nod and a smile before looking behind me at everyone else seeing that they were prepared. "Alright, tell us what you know!" I ask. "Very well than."

          "We actually have to go in that black stuff?!" I ask concerned. "Don't worry, as long as im with you they wont attack. " The prince answers. "Also, call me Albai." I look at everyone while walking towards them "Okay everyone, lets do this!-" A rose would come flying down from the sky. "Tuxedo mask!" I yell while he jumps down from a streetlight, I see he has Chibi-Moon with him. "Sorry im a bit late but this is important and we need all the help we can  get, right?" Tuxedo mask smiles as I give him a warm glance. Everyone walks towards the black 'slime' and Albai would put his hands together now opening them making the slime open a hole. I gasp a bit but then he walks in and waves his hand to come on. As we enter the slime i was stunned that on the inside there were some stairs leading upwards and we climbed them for a bit. I could tell everyone was nervous including myself, Albai stopped at a door and opened and what i saw was horrifyingly amazing. The inside looked liked the end of the world with abandoned places and shops including a giant gray and purple castle in the middle of this so called "city". I could say i was very much shocked till Albai spoke, "Ah yes, this world is i'd say..the opposite of yours. You can even call this place Hell if wanted, my darling lies ahead in the castle but i'll get us a shortcut." He'd then go on to pull a map from somewhere out of his pocket. "Man, this is givin' me the chills.." Jupiter shivers a bit while rubbing his arms in comfort. Chibi-Moon stared at the ground before kneeling and petting Luna. "Alright follow me, i have our route." Albai starts running and everyone else follows after him. 

___________________________

            It felt like we had been running for hours but we had finally got to the entrance and everyone was out of breathe except the prince as he'd yawn. "How are you not tired..?" Mars asked, panting between breathes. Albai gives her a smirk, "Oh? This is nothing." I saw (y/n) zoning out a bit but i wave my hand in-front of them. They look at me and i give them a closed-eyed smile, they'd blush and look away while scratching their head. "Everyone ready?" Albai asks. Everyone gives a nod. He gives a smirk before grabbing a key out of his endless pocket and opening the doors. The place pretty much screams royal, the large foyer in the middle of the room with the expensive vases and pictures. Albai leads us to the door to the left and opens it. As i look around it resembles a church in a way; Albai pulls down a torch on the wall like a lever and a hole in the ground would open looking like complete darkness. "It looks a bit scary.." Chibi-Moon says while looking down at it. "Lets not worry too much, we need to do what we have too. " Twinkle mentions. Chibi-Moon looked at them for a moment before looking down again with a determined face. Albai starts walking down the stairs as it almost looks like hes disappearing from how dark it is. "Comin' or not?" He stares at us. Twinkle started walking down first before we all followed. Even though it was dark inside we could all see each-other quite clearly. The stairs would stop at one point and we all just ended up in some weird dark place with eyes everywhere which was really giving me the creeps. Albai then kneeled down and spoke, "My darling cetu, you have made me disappointed as your prince and now i have come with the ones to end you for good." He gives a evil smirk before the room would start shaking and everyone was very much takin' aback. "Whats going on?!" Tuxedo Mask shouts, "Someones quite angry, huh?" Albai says with sarcasm in his voice. "SO WHAT IF I DIDN'T COME TO SAVE YOU THAT DOESN'T MATTER! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT TAKING UP FOR SOMEONE IS USELESS IF YOU'RE DYING YOURSELF! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AND NOW YOUR BETRAYING ME? HOW BLISSFUL OF YOU!" She'd shout with absolute rage and fury in her voice. "Oh shut it, without me or any of your guards you'd be nothing but a lonely peace of garbage. " Albai shrugs. The walls would start to shake again but then the black goo from the walls would take form of hundreds of guards and they began to attack us. "UWAHH!" I scream while running from one that was chasing me until Jupiter kicks it, then hitting it with " Jupiter Oak Evolution " . "Geez Usagi! Be more careful." She'd shake her head than ran off to fend off more of them. " TAKE THIS YOU IDIOTIC BAFFONS! NOBODY WILL PASS ME AND I WILL GAIN FAMEEE!"
           Twinkle kept hitting them with attacks not getting the chance to fully pull out her septer. I look around to see everyone fighting so I decide to do it on my own.  I do some spinning and twirling as the star shaped wand finally appears, I grab it and do my own pose with the words of,      "Nova, Healing Gradient!" It banished the guards with a rainbow star blast and I realize how powerful this actually is. Twinkle looks at me with wide-eyes before their face is hidden beneath their hair. Everyone came towards me as i was still a bit in shock from what i did, "Nice job Sailor Moon!" Venus smiles. Luna comes towards me while observing the wand, "Septer SR..This is kind of a mini version of the wand Queen Novar owns. Probably why its very powerful." She explained.
       We all sweat as the room starts shaking again and that black slime from earlier would grab everyone of us while sucking us inside the wall. "Aghh! I can't move!" Chibi-Moon yells. "Were gonna be sucked in! " Albai says while groaning as it becomes tighter.

3rd POV
_________________________

         Everyone was pushed into the walls as they were inside of some weird looking place with mirrors everywhere including expensive objects being thrown everywhere, some even broken. "What is this place...?" Moon asks but sees that nobody else is with her. She quickly gets up and panics a bit before she started walking forward. She was sweating a bit while passing by mirrors that were horizontal, broken, or straight. As she was walking for about 5 minutes, she came to something in the middle. There was sand built up in a pile with a very royal purple chair including the gold designs on it. Nobody was sitting on it and it was very quiet. Sailor Moon decided to go towards it but ended up running into glass and hitting her nose. "Ouch..." she croaks out. She tapped it again and noticed it wasn't a mirror but glass instead. As she was thinking of what to do she hears a smash of glass and its Tuxedo Mask with Venus running out, she gasped and tried to yell them over. Venus noticed her and used her chain to smash the glass, "Are you alright? I don't know where we are..neither where the rest are."  Venus said with a saddend look on her face.  "Hey! Don't worry im sure we'll find them, im just glad i found you guys to. This is really creeping me out and all i want is a strawberry shortcake that was going on sale today..." Moon cried.  TM and Venus sigh until they hear another crash. " Mars Flames Sniper! "  The three of them run towards it and see Mars, Mercury and Chibi-Moon. "You guys!" Mercury yells. "Where even are we..?" Mars ask while shaking her hand from the fire of her last attack. Chibi-Moon comes and hugs Tuxedo mask's leg as he pats her on the head. "Wheres ev-" another multiple crashes was heard. The rest of the guardians came running including Albai. Suddenly Albai panicked when he saw the chair. "Is something wrong?" Tuxedo Mask asks. "T..Thats the Queens chair..why is it here though?" He stammers a bit while stepping back from it. Sailor Moon was looking around, for some reason she felt like something was missing. Suddenly everything starts to shake again and somethings in the air. Everyone gasps in shock and disgust as your tied up above the chair. "Twinkle!" Sailor Moon yells attempting to go up the sand pile but she slips and falls. "AHAHAHA! IT SEEMS I'VE GOT YOUR LITTLE FRIEND? DO YOU REALLY WANT THEM BACK...THEN YOU'LL LISTEN TO EXACTLY WHAT I'LL SAY." The voice in the wall echos.

to be continued..............