CHPT. 19

** sorry for not updating, school is annoying and stressful**

  Your POV
___________________

     That stupid lady caught me as i was now hanging up in the air tied up above the golden chair. "Aha! Try something stupid and i'll kill your little friend here." The voice says as it would devily chuckle from the walls. I could tell Sailor Moon was panicked but I'd shake my head at her to make her calm down a bit. Everyone was staring at me which did make me a bit uncomfortable but I would have to deal with it anyways, The voice from the walls lets out another giggle and laugh before everyone jumped as the glass would start to break. The shards would start to be absorbed into the floor and appear building up in-front of me. I wont lie, in this situation i was a bit frightened of what could happen in this one very moment. As the broken glass from the mirror was finally built-up, it started to form a person. "What's going on?!" Albai sweats a bit. Everyone would back up and I was swinging from the immense wind. The glass would start to form bones, muscle, and then finally skin. Appeared a young woman with a bright smirk and flimsy clear jewelry including a giant ballgown that was made out of the rest of the shards and white fleece in a decorative pattern. The young woman than giggled as her long white braid would unravel making her hair flow.
       We all gasped as some of the guardians got into position to fight. "Naughty, Naughty. Do you think you'll even be able to defeat me anyways? GO AHEAD AND TRY!" She'd shout while pulling out a glass hand fan. Albai was in a state of shock as well as everyone else knowing that was the true form of Queen Cetu. Cetu than flicked her fan as guards that were dressed in a white cloverleaf lapel with also flimsy jewelry appeared. "Good luck! You'll definitely need it..GET EM!" Cetu would yell with rage in her rich-british accent. Everyone was indeed occupied when the guards came to attack them all. Now me? Im just stuck here doing about nothing but attempting to swing free time-to-time. "Evil Spirit, Be Gone!" Mars would screech putting 4 tailsmen on the multiple guards that were close to her, they'd disappear in a instant. I could tell Chibi-moon was getting pretty tired, she noticed me and attempted to climb up the sand but she would just slid back down. "Twinkle! I don't know how we can help, this sand is too slippery!" She'd try to tell me while sliding back down again. I try to look at her, "I know, im sorry for being useless right now I can't do anything and its my own fault i got caught." I confess while a bit saddend. Chibi-Moon looked at me with let down eyes " No way! This lady is pure evil and you couldn't do anything about it. Please dont worry we'll get you out! After all were a team." She'd give me a encouraging smile as i hesitate but smile back. Cetu would come over as Chibi-Moon started to brace herself, "Ahhh..saying goodbyes to your little guardian friend? How sweet! You can't even get up here neither can anyone else so what makes you think you can save them?" She'd fan herself while giving a nasty smirk. "Sailor Moon will help them! I know it because she'd never leave one of her guardians behind, no..her friend behind! So you should shut up and mind your business!" Chibi-Moon pointed at her with determination glistened in her eyes. I give wide-eyed but then I smile and yell at the 'queen' "Exactly what she said, it'll be sad you wont get to see it as you will be dead by then." I say with a smug smile. She gives me a disgusted look and throws a piece of glass in my leg making it bleed. I shriek a bit as the glass was pretty deep in my leg when Chibi-Moon was in a panic and tried to climb up to help me, again failing. "TWINKLE!" Cetu would again giggle and give me a death-stare until a bright light would flash in her face and she quickly looked forward.
       " Nova, Healing Gradient!" Moon shouts while aiming at the queen. I'd gasp as I saw the queens right eye burning as she screamed in pain. The right side of her face was basically a mirror,   "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY PRETTY FACE! YOU HORRID PEASANT..I'LL MAKE YOU PAY DAMN-NIT!"
 She would then proceed to make the building shake while she would throw glass shards everywhere. Luckily for me, she stupidly threw one as the rope as it set me free and I fell while wiggling the ropes off me and cracking my knuckles, " Alright miss one-side-mirror-face, I guess we'll just have to take you down then and show you who's really the queen and king around here." I balled my fist while running towards her, almost slipping. She didn't notice i was free on top of that she turned around fast allowing me to punch directly into the right side of her clear face. It was shattered as she would scream in horror. "Woops..." I say while looking at my fist that was now bloody due to some of the glass going in my fist. She dropped down on the floor to her knees and bloodily screamed as she would harshly grab at her face and feel it wasn't there. Everyone looked at her with clear shock as she would have a pout and whine as well as banging her fist on the sand and crying as her tears soaked into it. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! I'M HIDEOUS NO ONE WANTS A HORRID CREATURE LIKE ME..LOOOK WHATTTT YOUUUU DONE, YOU STUPID HUMANS I HATE YOU ALL..!" She would scream and cry. I summoned my septer as she gasped when she looked at it, "Thats what i need..the Star Greek Cry-" I step on her head with my foot, digging my heel into her head as she sobbed hardly." I give her a nasty look, "Yea, Yea whatever just get over it-" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She screeched extremely loudly while her head went back up and i tripped and fell on the ground and she'd send four giant glass shards in the shape of thorns across the room. I wasn't too bothered till I multiple people scream and i look over quickly to see. 
   "MAMO, NO!"
I quickly run from the crying white-haired woman having a tantrum over to see mamo was impaled by the shard and was bleeding out. Sailor Moon was crying and everyone was halfy crowding him. I stare as he was bleeding from the mouth as well as the shard impaling him. "Mamo! You can't die please stay with us, i beg you!" Moon cried, her tears would drop harshly. I look away a bit jealous but also knowing he wouldn't die because of the future. "Twinkle! Can't we do something?! Can't you do something? Please! I beg of you." She begged me with tears in her eyes directly looking into mine. I became wide-eyed while pulling a bit of a sweat and turning completely around, "Listen, I know we can't do anything now but im sure he'll survive anyways, you guys have the future together and Chibi-Usa is still here." I point at the little guardian as everyone would gasps. I questionably look behind me and her eye color changed to (e/c) and some of the highlights and tips of her hair were (h/c). I was flabbergasted and i sweat a bunch more while looking back and forth. "Uh...Just a weather change maybe,,? Haha...Eh...?" I say trying to lighten the mood even though the bleeding man was beneath me. He looked at Moon and smiled, "Don't cry, even if i wont make it i dont want to leave with you sad." He said while wiping her cheek as she sobbed even more. "I don't get it how did her hair color and eye color change?" Venus asks while sweating a bit. Chibi-Moon would look at her hair and look at the others while panicking a bit. I look around for answers and would sweat visibly now. Mamo started to cough up blood and Moon just wouldn't stop sobbing, "Why is this happening?! Whats going on anymore." Moon whispers.

** sorry a little short but im really sleepy today and school is super tiring, I'll try to write more i promise!! love you guys and thank you for reading this so far.**