CHPT. 11

Luna POV
________________

      "Do you guys believe me now?.." I scoff. The silence in the room was very uncomfortable.

  I had gathered all the sailor guardians again as we sit around a table in a room of rei's shrine.
     Usagi spoke up, "But it still doesn't make sense! How could they be a princess like me and say that I know them like that, this is just so confusing!" I look at her with a response " I know usagi, but trust me they'll tell you everything soon enough. Plus, they are on our side so let's be grateful for that." I attempt to reassure her and she did calm down a bit. "Luna..How do you know they're on our side? Do you know this so mysterious guardian?" Michiru asks. "Uh, well I mean we all saw it for ourselves. They did help usagi and the others!" I pry while sweating.
      "You speak you like you know them well." Michiru mumbled. I give her a side eye before someone spoke, "What did they mean by "You'll know soon enough." It's kinda weirding me out if you ask me." Mako said while putting her hand on her chin. "Yea true but like if they are a princess, shouldn't they also have guardians ..?" Rei adds, "That's a good question!" Usagi responds. Haruka looks up while shaking her head. "It's not really possible if she is a guardian of princess serenity, but she also can use attacks like sailor moon can which is a bit concerning."
Everyone chattered making theories while I kinda already knew why, (y/n) is a princess like usagi also inheriting magical powers from they're family . Also being the child of Queen Novar of the Stars known to be a very powerful and sometimes heartless depending on her enemy.

Your POV
______________

It was Interesting yesterday, the sailor guardians finally noticed me for once. I was actually kinda happy about it including feeling "bad-ass" for what I said yesterday. I'm kinda cool now! I thought.
   Luna was definitely gonna yell at me for answers though, but I didn't really care. Since it was a nice saturday evening, i decided to go out and buy more clothes. I did hit up the sweet shop.. let me tell you! As i was walking home with my thousand shopping bags and some sweets that were left over i see a certain gold bun-head coming my way. 
    "Hiya (y/n)! Whats with all the bags ? " Usagi waves at me while looking at my handful. "Ah, yea i went shopping and ended up with all these." I say and give a smile. She clasped her hands together and looked at me with puppy dog eyes, "Please, please, please can i hang out with youuu..! Everyone else is busy and i don't wanna sit on a saturday bored! I'll even help with those bags just pretty please !" She'd beg me while making whimpering sounds. I was a bit wide eyed but then i chuckle at her and hand her 2 bags, " You said you were gonna help, right?" She'd look like the most happiest person in the world and quickly took my bags and latched onto me, i was a bit flustered..

time skip * 

 "Woahh! You're house is pretty big, it smells good too!" Usagi was quite amused by my house if i'd say so. I giggle and take off my shoes while she did the same. As we walk to my room Usagi looks around like my place is heaven.
    "You must be rich or something?! This painting looks so expensive!" Usagi announced while pointing at a painting near my living room. "Naw, it was only 2 hundered-thousand ye-" "TWO WHAT?!"  Usagi shouted at me with big eyes. I chuckled a bit and rubbed my neck as she was still in shock while analyzing the painting.

____________________________

   "Welcome to my hide out." I joke as we enter my room. "Ooouu! You have a figure collection, thats so cool!" Usagi says excitedly. I blush a bit, "T..Thanks." I stammer while putting the shopping bags down next to my bed. "Anyways, whaddya wanna do now? We could chill here or go out its not that late." I ask while crossing my arms. "Mmh, lets get to know more about each other, theres so many things i don't know about you." She said as she sat on my bed and gave me a warm smile. I don't know why but those words make my heart beat one-million times faster, i felt warm inside for some reason..

** to be continued... **

** A/N oh my god. i did not expect people to actually view my story as fast as it is . i cant thank you all enough for viewing and liking my story! i deeply appreciate this as it does give me motivation to write, i dont wanna make this long so a big THANK YOU !! **