CHPT. 30

Your POV
_________________
   "Take em' down!" I said mischievously. Usagi blinks and looks at me, "wait, we actually have to fight?!" I sigh, "obviously we were going to have to eventually..." she'd do a nervous laugh and I giggled a bit. I told everyone a plan as they all agreed with going through with it. 
   The butlers would stand still next to my mothers room door. Something rolled on the ground in-front of them as the other picked it up. It exploded into smoke when Neptune and Uranus tackled the two butlers, " Go on. We'll take care of it from here. " Neptune gave me a nod as I did the same. Myself and the other guardians entered my mothers room, It was a bit of a shocker to me since I've never really been in it.  The dark atmosphere and the burgundy themed room just gave me a bit of a odd vibe. I noticed on the nearby table that papers were scattered everywhere, I decided to read some of them. I picked up one and read it while I heard the others searching around. 
    I read some of the first pages, telling about human emotions and such. I was confused at first about this till a kept on reading a little more. " Cognitive Minds. " I see on top of the page as my heart drops.  " Woah..you're mom has a lot of book- " 
   "How long has she even been searching this?" I interrupt Jupiter.  They all question me and I point towards the page held in my hand.  The guardians would read the page as some of them realized. "She must be really  into this.." Venus said with a concerned tone. " Too into it, I'm worried about her. " I clench the paper in my hand when I feel a familiar hand on my back, "It's okay, (y/n). Together we'll make sure your mother will be in her right mind! plus, none of this is you're fault so don't feel that way ! " Sailor Moon looked at me with those pure eye's including her signature smile. I looked at her for a moment, nodding in agreement. I was a bit flustered but I acknowledged her words and focused what we were really here for.  

  Suddenly, Neptune and Uranus fell through the door, making it break with the impact. Uranus looked a little bruised, "..Shes..here.." Uranus panted. I was confused for a little before I saw the "she" .  My mother. 

     " Why, I didn't think we'd meet again this way. It's not nice sneaking into other people's stuff, hm? " She said it in her usual 'sweet' tone which threw me off. She'd walk in fully while stepping over Uranus and Neptune, " Honestly, what could be so important that you need to look for?" 
"The hell do you mean? Mom, I know your a good person but what your doing isn't right. I do agree with you that I want people to be happy, but forcing them? Its not right. "  She glared at me, "You don't even know what your babbling about. I know exactly what I'm doing. " Her heals clacked as she went towards me and put her finger to my forehead, " You are the child, I am the mother. The child listens to mother, listen to me. " I backed away from her, " That doesn't mean anything ! It's like saying you gotta' listen to someone elder than you no matter what..I hate being controlled. " The guardians would go in-front of me in defense, " You as a mother should also listen out for your 'child.' " Venus growled. " that being said..you would always tell me everything? what happend? " I tilt my head a bit at Novar. "You think I really would actually tell you everything? Such half-witted thoughts. " She stared at me, dead in the eye. "Now, we can do this nicely and you can leave my palace. Or, I can just do it forcefully. " The Queen did a smile.
   I narrow my eyebrow at her and scoff, " I was supposed to believe you, you were my mother. I'm supposed to trust you as you are supposed to trust me." I look at her, "Could you even say were family? Do I even have a father?" The other guardians looked at me with surprise. 
She would stare at me then burst out with laughter. Everyone including myself was in pure confusion, "Why are you laughing..?" Moon asks. "Aha...Sorry..Sorry.." She'd wipe the tears off her face. " Yea, It's true. You never had a father." I would gasp feeling a bit light-headed at her words. I really didn't have a father? "Then...then how-"

    " You were simply my experiment. " My mother would float and cross her legs.  "..Huh?"  
"You aren't my child. " That sentence repeated in my mind about 80 times. " You're joking, right..?" Chibi-Moon has her mouth wide open. " But then...that would mean your not my actual mom...?" She looked at me while cracking her knuckles, " I fed, raised, and gave you shelter. Don't I seem like a proper mom? " 
    "That's not what i'm asking ! " I shout uncontrollably . She'd put her hand on her head, "Hm. You were an experiment to test my theory of these Cognitive Minds. At first, we'd thought you wouldn't survive due to all the test's. You ended up surviving and became 'human', I guess I felt bad back then and took you in as my own." I could feel myself tearing up at the news that was now brought to me, the news that I had never knew till this day. I stood there as the other guardians did the same. Uranus and Neptune got up, "So your saying...(y/n) wasn't even-"
"Supposed to be born? Correct. " The Queen interrupted and stood herself. "If your not here for something useful th-" 
   " PS Shot ! " A giant arrow flew pass Novars face as it went through the wall. I'd pant from using the move, " I taught you that. I said to only use it if you felt In danger. " The Queen clasped her hands together and shimmied them as her staff appeared and she grabbed it. "It seems you feel alarmed, maybe I should just end this quickly." She pointed her staff at us. The bow in my hands would disappear as the other guardians prepared to fight. "We really didn't wanna fight you..but you've chosen this!" Moon yelled as she stood leader of the other guardians behind her. Uranus took our her infamous sword, " World Shaking!" She shouted as an orange beam came and hit Novar from the back. "Agh!" She yelped  and glared at Uranus. She was about to attack her with her staff until I tackled her, "Don't..hurt my friends!" I yell to her. She'd growl at me and kick me off her, making me land on my bottom. " Are you alright Twinkle?!" Usagi kneels In concern. "..I'm fine." I stand back up. "It's sad to say this but, this may be the last time we see each other, Mother. " The others and myself looked at her with determination as she groaned, " Oh well, It was nice playing with you. I guess. " She came towards us as we all were ready to strike.

** cliff hanger im sorry...I just wanted to get this posted so you guys could have content !! I've been writing this all day so hope you like it hehe.. **