CHPT. 6

Luna POV
________________

              As I make my way towards (Y/N)'s house, I see a particular man with a obsessed clutz. Usagi and Mamoru.

  I chuckle a bit and keep on walking

** time skip **

     "Hi (y/n)! how are you? I see your apartment is doing well." I said with a soft smile, sitting in the living room. "hey luna, im doing alright and yea! I decorated a bit hope you like it." (y/n) giggled and clapped her hands together. I nodded and jumped into (y/n)'s lap and they pet me while I purr.

       "Ah, how are the other guardians? did anything come up?" (y/n) asked. I shiver a bit and remember I did tell them a bit of things...I responded with "they are doing quite fine and nothing came up about any new enemies nor attacks." "well that's good but it won't last long." I dig my head into their lap and drifted off to sleep.

3rd POV
_________________

           ah! today is the best day ...I'm on a date with mamo! he's so handsome and I love him with my life, I'd do anything for him !

                 "Oh mamo, just that walk was so romantic.. your the best guy ever!" Usagi says lovingly. Mamo looks at her and smiles while hugging her and responding "thanks usa, I love you." Usagi blushed "I love you too mamo!"

**time skip** usagi POV

         Im a bit tired after that long date, I tell my mom I'm home and go to my room to change. I notice something was off...like something was missing.. I ignored it for a bit then changed into pjs and brushed my hair and put my brush on the desk. I look at the star shaped music box mamo gave me awhile ago and smile. then I realized...Luna wasn't home..?
          I rushed to look everywhere but didn't find her, I was very worried so I quickly slip on some pants and a random shirt including me putting my hair back up. I rush out the window and hurry shouting "LUNAAA!" till my lungs run dry. I huffed and puffed being tired from running and shouting. I was still in a panic looking for Luna......then I see...someone getting attacked!

** cliff hanger! sorry this chapter was short I'm a bit busy and tired, I might write more tomorrow or tonight, depends on my mood💞 anyways ciao! -author-senpai /hj **

💕💕 ly and ty for reading!