CHPT. 13

3rd POV
_______________

"Yo! Hey usagi!" Mako waved usagi over from the front school gate . "morning mako! ..where's everyone else?" Usagi asks while looking around. "Oh yea, rei had a urgent assembly and Ami had to go get something at her cram school. The rest are inside since they think it might rain." Usagi gave her a nod but mako spoke, "right..have you seen (y/n)? I didn't see them come to school today." Usagi gives the brunette wide eyes. "They aren't here today..? That's surprising." I hope they still aren't mad. 

time skip *

Everyone was gathered at rei's shrine once again, sipping tea that she had before made. "Here we are again..talking about that new guardian and our enemy." Minako laps out. Everyone sighed before Luna spoke. "I know its repetitive but it's very important you know about this as guardians and princesses. Anyways, as we know our enemy isn't effected with sailor moon's attacks but somehow that sailor twinkle got to it instead.." Usagi stood and choked out, "B..But! I don't get it how can they use an attack like me?!" Luna looked at her and sighed. "Were you listening? They did say they were a princess like you." "From where, what, and how then ?!" She'd shout back. Luna began to speak again, " I guess I should tell you more..."

________________________

              "WHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTT!" Everyone shouted in unison. " Princess Nova born of the Queen Novar and King Novar In the Star Castle Is therefore now a official Sailor Guardian! Sailor Twinkle!" Luna said like some type of mind-controlled person. "So, you knew about them but didn't say anything?" Ami asks, sipping her tea.
    "I did, i'm sorry that i couldn't say more I just wanted you to meet them first so i could atleast tell you a little something." Luna looks down, waiting for the shouting to begin. "It's alright Luna! We know you probably have your reasons so were not mad at you, right guys?" Minako reassures her and smiles, everyone also nods. Luna's head shoots back up and she gives a half-smile. 

??? POV

     "Ah, Albai. I'm glad you've came." A voice echos threw the dark room. "Yes darling Cetus, I would never leave you." The prince calls towards it.  "Were going to be forgotten if we just stay in the galaxy forever. We need fame and power." The voice shouts with pride. "But Darling, why do we need something like that when we have each-other?-" "SILENCE!" The prince is wide eyed at stands down. The dark room they were in then lightens a bit from all the eyes staring at the poor prince, the whispers spreading rumors to the darkness. "I know exactly what we need so don't worry about that. All i need you to do is get it for me i'll send you a guard. Suddenly a white haired male with a dark gray "military" uniform appears out of the darkness. "Send this man to a place called earth. I want you to find something called the ' Star Greek Stone. ' It possess great power from that hideous Queen Novar..It's passed down to her daughter which is that princess." That voice commands. "..Yes Ma'am." The prince sides with the voice. 

Your POV  
_____________________________

     I was laying on my bed watching my phone when i heard a knock on the door.  "Hell- Usagi?! What are you doing here, do you need something?" I say in shock as the blonde bun-head is at my door. "You..You didn't come to school today so i was just worried. I was also wondering if you wanted to hang out with the girls?" Usagi asks me. "Thanks for worrying usa, and sure i'll hang with you guys. "Great!" She pulls my arm leading me out my apartment. "Hol..Hold on ! I needa get my shoes on at-least silly.." 

_____________________

             " Hey guys! i brung them along . " Usagi says while dragging me behind her. "Yea im here.." I wave my hand. I glance at Luna before she hops off the table. "Ah! (y/n) glad ya' could make it." Mako says while smiling. I sit down and rei comes back and hands me some tea, " I had extra, it's not as hot though." 
       I enjoyed time with Usagi and the others. It felt nice to hang out with friends.
"
Oh yea, (y/n) why didn't you come to school today? Your always on time unlike somebody." "HEYY!" Usagi yells. "I wasn't feeling good this morning..." I answer. I was fine, i had to go back to the castle to get more of my stuff and officially leave my mother for awhile. "Aww, I hope you're alright now though." Minako says and smiles. I return it with a warm smirk.  

______________________

Everyone was heading home and Usagi offered to walk me but i decided to go by myself. It was a nice night, the moon being as full and beautiful ever as i stared at it with glee, I noticed a lot of shops beginning to close for the night. I was pretty sure that maybe this would be a peaceful life on earth. This is normal living.

**A/N aaaaa yes..the villans have awakend! i hope you liked this chapter, see you next time my friends!! **