CHPT. 9

Usagi POV
_________________

           Another day of boring school, but guess what?! after this is the WEEKEND! I get to hang out with friendsss and even mamo! maybe one time I could get to know that new person better..

       "USAGI! Pay attention, do you want to fail?!" the teacher yelled at me. "No ma'am..." I say while sighing. Sometimes I really wish school was easier.

time skip *

ahh! school is finally over and now the weekend starts! on my way home I see a lot more people than usual, a girl with a burgundy bun and brown eyes   came up to me and said "Hey you! Do you think schools hard? well no more worries! " she'd hand me a paper, 

                  Hey there ! Having trouble with school? Cant focus? Its too hard? A lot of Homework?
        Well enroll in DB Academy for a free learning experience with the most easy classes and fun people ! Join us !                      Call : XXX-XXX-XXXX  Location : **** **** *

I was in so much joy ! easy school and maybe no more homework, when i get home i'm totally calling them and signing up. 

________________________

For some reason, they wanted us to come at night for a little orientation it was kinda weird but its fine for me ! Luna did egg me on for her to go with me so i hid her in a bag i brought with me, as i walk up to the place it looked very abandoned on the outside...but the inside was HUMONGOUS ! It was a large foyer with gold everywhere including the very expensive decor. Some weird lady guided all of us towards a stage room where the "principal" was. Luna would pop her head out my bag and shout to me " Isn't this really suspicious ..? where could anyone afford something like this.." I'd push her head back in my bag, " Don't worry Luna ! i'm pretty sure this is fine, you worry way to much."
                The same lady with the burgundy bun came on stage with a mic in hand and another hand behind her back. "Hello former students of DB Academy ! Welcome to our orientation i want to give everyone a great opportunity here at our school to have a easy education and future job.." I was so excited, finally ill be getting easy learning and no more teachers to yell at me ! The "principal" continued on, " Yes, Yes  i would like you all to come together very closely so i can show you all of our great stuff our school offers !" People were quick to come together shoulder to shoulder, but i accidentally dropped some lipstick out my bag so i went to pick it up and then.
       " PERISH FOOLISH HUMANS ! " The woman shouts and she takes her other hand that was behind her back and pulled out a trumpet and began to play it. Luna then jumped out my bag, " USAGI ! GET OUT OF HERE ! " I grabbed the lipstick and ran out the room into a safe corner, i saw some of the apparent "teachers" transform into nature like monsters. "Whats going on ! " i shout-whisper to Luna who is  now in front of me. 

        "Usagi you need to transform, ill contact the other girls !" 
      " Moon Eternal..Make up !" 

________________________________

     When i went back into the roomed transformed i see about everyone passed out and they were growing leaves on themselves like actual trees, it was a horrid sight. The "principal" was different, her burgundy hair was now a hot red including her clothes being skimpy and a darkish purple. 
                "How dare you taunt these innocent people with your lies ! we could have gotten a free easy learning service but of course it was a trick..." I yell . "I cannot forgive you for you're actions, in the name of the moon, ill punish you !" I say while doing that pose.  She replied, " Too bad , I'll kill you first ! " She jumped off the stage and tried to touch me with her claws. Luckily i jumped up in time but then she grossly spit something out it was a leaf..? The leaf than grew 4 times bigger when she put it in her hand a smirked. I gasped and tried to summon the Eternal Tiare but as soon as i did she threw the leaf at me and i was stuck to wall, the wand dropping to the floor. I tried with everything in me to wiggle out but i was stuck, the woman than came over to me and was about to crush my wand with her heel ; I was definitely in pure shock you could even see it on my face! " Aquaa..Rphsody!" Mercury shouts while doing her water based attack. "You guys-!" I cried out. 
       "Sailor Moon! are you alright? Lets getcha' outta this." Venus then tried to pull it then did " Venus Love Me Chain!" and i got right out of it and the leaf disappeared . I saw the others were fighting that woman and i picked up the Eternal Tiare and headed over. 

    "Mars! Flameee Sniper !" Her attack landed on the woman and she fell to the ground, " Curse you damn kids !" she'd crowed.  "Do it Sailor Moon !" Luna shouted. 

       " Silver Moon..Crystal Power..Kiss! " I gave it my all !

But.

"..Was that it? BAHAHAHAHAHA! " She croaked out laughing like a maniac. "N..No way ! How is she still alive?!" Mercury cried, We all were in shock, how else were we gonna defeat her since i usually give the final blow... I looked around dumbfounded. I didn't know what to do..

"Fear Not ! " a voice calls from the high window.

"Huh..?" I look around for where the voice came from, and there stood.

                   Another Sailor Guardian?...

** A/N this is VERY long and i've kinda been writing this all day so hopefully ill right either later today or tmmr ! i hope you liked this chapter as next time you're finally introduced ! alrighty im gonna head out now, ciao ! - author ** ❤