CHPT 1.

.....
...
.

"Y/N! Queen Novar would like to see you, she says it's a bit urgent so please hurry." The butler would say.
"Oh, okay! I'll be right there!" You said cheerfully, you were in a good mood since you just had ice cream a few minutes ago.
You'd hurry to your mother in your beautiful light yellow dress that was very long, it was very beautiful too. You'd bow politely to your mother before saying "Hello mother, what did you need me for?"
Your Mother would sigh and look you in the eyes and stand from her throne in the middle of the giant castle you lived in.

"Y/N....You are a princess and a sailor guardian, but a very important mission came up and I need to see if you accept."
You tilt your head in confusion, you are a sailor guardian but you really couldn't know what was so urgent?

"I need you too go down to earth and please find sailor moon and the other guardians, there's a threat coming to earth and all the guardians are needed, all of them are gathered except you."

You are in shock and you quickly replied back. "B..- But mother! What about the castle and our people?! I am needed here and ...and I don't even know if I'll be much of help..." Your mother looked at you and then smiled. "Dear, please do not worry a bit, our castle is protected and we haven't had a threat in years- actually decades! please do this to help princess serenity."

You'd think about about it for a moment.
why me?...I'm a forgotten guardian anyways
will I just hold them back..?
it's gonna be okay because I'll have the help of the others
what if something goes wrong
I'm still a forgotten guardian though.
but I want to help...

You made your decision....

** Author here! I hope your liking this so far! **