CHPT. 23

Pluto POV
___________________

                I still feel unsteady about the info Queen Novar had told us. Honestly, I wonder how she even knows all of this. I really would've asked but it wasn't the best moment. " Setsuna! I was wondering where you went." I hear while walking inside our home. "Hello Hotaru, I just went out for a bit to think." She'd give me a smile and go off on her own. I head to my room and frown, "Cognitive minds.." I think out-loud and head to my computer. I then attempt to search it up but all I get is things that have nothing to do with what it really is. "Your a bit nosy, hm?" I hear a familiar voice from behind me and flip around.

Queen Novar.

     "Why have you come..? Do you know something we don-" I got cut off, "I've told you everything  you need to know, don't be silly. Why are you trying when you know you won't find anything useful." I noticed her voice was a bit tense without that wonderful she always had. "Didn't you say yourself to have Hope? Why are you keeping us from this." I scream at her. She starts laughing and I look at her with confusion mixed with anger. "It's not like you'd understand anyways." I clenched my fist.  "Don't get in my way, Pluto." she then disappeared with the creepiest look I've ever seen. I walk backwards into the wall almost hitting the table with my computer on it and slide down the wall. "What does she even mean..." I close my eyes and wish for the better.

Usagi POV
_______________________

       "Your all here?!" I scream in terror. "Why are you surprised Usagi? No offense, but your kinda late to everything" (y/n) shrugs. The rest of the 4 nodded in agreement, "Rude! Anyways are you guys ready to see the stars tonight?!" I give them a peace sign and a wink. "Totally! This is the day that Queen Novar became a 'legend' right?" Mako looks at (y/n). "Ah yea, I know the exact thing too." They'd clear they're throat. " Queen Novar is a legend that made all the stars in the sky glow. She also had the most beautiful eyes and if you look into them you'll maybe become a star. It is said that on this particular day the star that shines above the moon will make your wish on it come true." She'd let out a sigh and we'd all stare at her in awe, "You remembered all that?! In one breathe especially.." I'd ask her and she blushed a bit. "It's not too un-real..I mean, they are the legit child of the Queen." Minako says. I look up at the sky and see that the sun is starting to go down. "Come on guys! Lets go sit on the grass." I wave everybody over to find a spot. We look around for a minute before we find a nice spot on top of the hill. Ami would put down a red and white checkered blanket big enough for us all to sit on, Mako brought home-made sweets, (y/n) brought us some drinks, and Minako brought us some blankets just incase of the wind.
       I look around for a moment and think to myself, I feel like were missing something..

"Sorry i'm a bit late, eh?" I hear a male voice call out while running towards us. "Albai!" (y/n) shouts. "I have brought a telescope for our sky observing." I realized he was holding some kind of medium-sized black box. "Thats great! I didn't expect you to come though." Ami says sweating a little. "I..uh..erm..have to learn these human events." He'd scratch behind his head. (y/n) grinned, "Oh come on! Just say were your friends already man." He'd glare at (y/n) before they did a kissy face at him and I laughed.

__________________________

      I was enjoying the home-made sweets Mako made when I realized it was now dark out. "It seems as it might start soon." (y/n) said as she wiped my mouth with a napkin. "There's a lot more people now." Rei points out. I look around and see many people with pets and family including children. I smile at the site as I see something bright from the corner of my eye. "It's here!" Minako shouts. I look up and gasp as a star above the moon shines as bright as day. I hear cheering and happiness in the crowd with some people are closing their eyes and making a wish. "Make a wish guys!" (y/n) giggles. I close my eyes and make my wish,

           I wish for Hope and happiness for everyone.

        I open my eyes and see everyone smiling at the brightly shone star in the sky and I include myself in smiling also.

_________________

      It was now over and some people started to leave, "Whatcha wish for Usa?" (y/n) wraps her arm around my shoulder. "I can't tell you!" I giggle and blush while they'd give me a smirk.
         It was time to head on home so everyone gathered what they brung and went off. When I was walking home i thought about my wish for a second and i hoped it did come true. But as i thought about it I felt a weird feeling but i ignored it and skipped on home.

Your POV
_____________________

      I got into my house with Albai and he went off to shower in my bathroom which i didn't mind. I was really hungry so I decided to go grab myself a snack until i felt a sharp pain in my stomach and i dropped to the ground in pain. "..What the..hell?" I groan attempting to reach for something close to me. The pain stopped after awhile and i assumed it was maybe because I was hungry? I knew damn well that wasn't the reason but i wanted to shrug it off.

** shorter then i wanted it to be but im tired and cold rn.. hope you liked this chapter though!! ❤👀 **