*Airplane ride*

Depuis le début

"I know that was suppose to offend me but it didn't. And I'm quite troubled about that." Hiccup said jokingly. The guys laughed, including Jack (whom I thought was asleep) and Merida smacked his shoulder making all of us laugh. Not exactly all because mama is asleep.

" Dear future husband
Here's a few things you'll need to know if you want to be
My one and only all my life
Dear future husband
If you wanna get that special lovin'
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night" Anna and Punzie suddenly sang in unison breaking the two's argument. Suddenly their eyes landed on me. I was afraid they'd do that.

"Sing it." Anna and Punzie chanted repeatedly and everybody joined in. I sighed.

" After every fight
Just apologize
And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right
Even if I was wrong
You know I'm never wrong
Why disagree?
Why, why disagree?" I sang glaring at Jack who was smirking the whole time.

"Quoted. I'll keep that in mind." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and playfully punched his arms. He just chuckled.

"Merida......" Anna's voice trailed off whole staring at her. Merida stuck her tongue out.

"I'm not singing that line." She said.

"Please.." Anna pouted.

"Nope." Merida said.

"Please." Punzie joined Anna.

"I said I'm not singing that line. This dumbass always gets the wrong idea. He's new found cockiness is annoying." Merida reasoned out. Hiccup played as if he got hit and held his chest mouthing the word 'ouch'.

"Merida if you don't sing that line I will push you off this plane!" Punzie threatened. We all looked at her.

"What? Too much?" Punzie asked innocently. We all said yes and She laughed.
" You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm acting crazy
Tell me everything's alright" Anna burst singing the line of the song making mama jolt up. We all laughed.

"Is everything alright?" Mama asked looking around seeing the been sitting arrangement. She suddenly smiled and sat back a bit.

"You kids having fun?" She asked. We all nodded and She laughed.

"We're having a concert in an airplane." Anna said with a huge smirk. Mama just laughed.

"Did we disturb you mama?" I asked.

"Oh. Not at all. I was just a bit startled because I thought someone yelled." She said. We all looked at the giggling Anna.

"Maybe some calming tune will help you go back to sleep." I suggested.

"I guess so." She said grabbing a headphone and putting it on. We had one installed to every seat but decided not to use it.

"Now, where were we?" Punzie said. "Oh, right!" She said recalling the song.
" Dear future husband
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you want to be
My one and only all my life (hey, baby)
Dear future husband
Make time for me
Don't leave me lonely
And know we'll never see your family more than mine" Punzie sang.

"I'll be sleeping on the left side of the bed! Hey!" Merida sang poking hiccup making him laugh.

"Open doors for me and you might get some..... kisses." Anna sang looking at Kristoff who was blushing.

" Don't have a dirty mind
Just be a classy guy" I sang while Jack laughs.

" Buy me a ring
Buy-buy me a ring, babe" Punzie sang with her head moved from side to side.