2nd special ... ??

WARNING !!

a shit ton of updates, notes, and/or small rants will be cramped here so good luck making sense of them

-

happy 2k reads !!

i was originally going to publish this beforehand, but i decided it's js gonna be another special while waiting for s4 ^^

p.s: i kinda wanna rewrite the aggressively mourning thing when berthodtl died but like i feel too lazy and there's already one at the extras

first off, we're going to start with the notes cause i'm bored

there are various things that i could've done with this fanfic. since there weren't many marleyan/villain mc stories, i decided to write my own. that's the story and the beginning of this fanfic.

as horrible as it is, i did need to rewrite the beginning chapters since they were quite a mess; truthfully, i still have no clue what to do with the starting chapters with 'claire' (if you still remember her) but i've decided to let the second rewrite stay, because if i change it to make it any better, then it wouldn't match with the inexperienced writing in the few chapters at the start.

[also, i did add a little more interaction between the marleyan characters and the mc, check it out if you want, i've fixed the camera reminiscing thing i sweaer]

ever since i started reaching s3 and decided to simply just sit back, watch and relax before writing a brand new chapter, i've gotten an entire pile of ideas that i could do with an mc originally coming from paradis.

so, while waiting a few months for the final season, i still wanted to be of some entertainment to my readers, new and old. for this, i'll be writing an entirely different mc, one of who has a completely different background, storyline, personality, and approach.

[well, maybe some ounce of the marleyan mc, but i'm trying my best to make a completely different oc separate from any similiarities to the brash marleyan mc]

basically, a chapter - separate from the original fanfic - of an entire episode; since i've got nothing better to do anyway.

so if you want to get more of this, i'll ask if you want to read a new story of aot, one of which doesn't start with horrible torture that the mc is forced to bear. :)

although, that story will contain a different mc - you'll just have to find out how and what kind... but if you like this platonic relationship, then i can change it :D

... if i get your thoughts on a new aot fanfic, of course!

as always, mind errors and ... gunfights

-

[ note; i made some little changes between chapters, and a new interaction between the warrior candidates in chapter two... make sure to check them out. also a better (kinda) representation of claire's agony and regret in the same chapter. look out for more updates

also, check out the extras if you have the time. that's where i keep most of my ideas, cliche or not :)

honestly i think the only way of telling this to you guys is if i update my book and add more chapter. i want my chapters not to be at least 5k short of words, so it takes a while before i do publish it and bring you guys up to speed with my updates.

btw i'm not saying that it's a necessity for you to frequently check the announcements on a daily basis to see if i've said something !!

(also, if like some of you got through the 'bullet' chapter - the one where sasha dies - you're probably confused about where sasha's death was. i kinda want to change all the sentimental sentences, but i'm feeling lazy after adding like 1k more words to the second chapter. so you can reread that chapter if you want, and also if you had missed sasha's death)