first impressions ☆

information !!

- standard trigger warnings on aot : self harm, violence, twenty-eight stab wounds

- IMPORTANT UPDATE; i'm currently in the middle of rewriting all s4 chapters, but i don't feel like leaving you guys hanging so please ignore the sudden switch in personality between the latest chapters !!

- i warn you, there will be a few horrific and embarrassing chapters and actions (totally not all because of the horrible start of this fanfic)

- some chapters on the start are rewritten, so maybe a little bit of inconsistency

- writing sucks ass cause my vocabulary still hasn't evolved to one of an english major's considering this is my second story, including a few cuss words every now and then

- i might rewrite some parts of it because i usually get the most toe curling, back arching, heart breaking ideas directly after publishing it. i have no idea why

- unfortunately there will also be slow updates because i hate myself

i sincerely apologize for any seemingly biased words/opinions, but i've come too far now so i can't really change it all up according to a brand new personality.

characters and whole story plot other than one chapter does not belong to me. only one oc will be dragged in which luckily for you, does not get involved much nor will be treated as special as the original founding titan.

second person pov, the mc will use "you" kinda stuff but feel free to change that if you ever, by all means, feel enough second-hand embarrassment to the point you have to take a second, lay the phone down and bury yourself alive.

all right now that we have that covered, i'm not going to focus on the new chapters and actually fix absolutely everything horrific about the first few chapters.

(note: this is only temporary, may change later after i'm done).

and yes, you are a titan shifter from marley of an original one i made up cause hey, who wouldn't want to die in thirteen years?

have fun !!