20 // spear

so we're back to mindign erorrs

this sucks

by the way im sos orry if the mc doesnt have much common sense here cause i have no idea how to do it withotu immediately dooming the scouts

having an extra person was a mistkae... this must be why isayama removed annie before the fight of shiganshian

-

"'Eren Jaeger'?"

Zeke echoed, hearing a similar last name to his. "Yes. Eren possesses the founding titan." Reiner follows up. "And in the basement of his house in Shiganshina, there's some sort of vital information."

"Did you hear Eren say anything about his father?" Zeke asks oddly. "I believe he said his father is missing and used to be a doctor." Bertholdt answers.

"What's wrong? You think he's your long lost brother or something?" You ask, huddled in the corner while being completely wrapped in a blanket, with the only hole to breath was in your face.

Zeke, hearing these words, felt a sick sense of realization about this. Later in the ship, Zeke was sitting on his bed. His glasses laid on the nightstand beside as he held his head, knowing that there was only one other way his father had taken another child unbeknownst to him.

But other than that... he knew how cruel and controlling his own father, Grisha Jaeger was. He'd do anything to save the Eldians in Paradis island; he'd done it before when Zeke was younger-forcing him to gain the power of the titans as a restorationist and annihilate the enemies they had made.

Thinking Eren Jaeger was brainwashed, Zeke Jaeger set out a goal; a goal to approach Eren and "rescue" him from their father's actions.

-

Sooner or later, the scouts had came up with a proper plan to retake wall Maria. In the process, Eren had come to possess a similar strength of all the four titans he had fought before he even turned eighteen-the ability to harden.

A lot of murders, eliminations, and even saving Eren had to happen before he would take hold of that power. And with the plan to retake wall Maria to happen in two days... the scouts wanted to feast on some delicious, tasty meat to celebrate this occasion.

Now under two days, the night before the scouts retake wall Maria, the soldiers had been given meat for dinner before they embark on the journey.

"This may be a special night, but let's not let the public find out. Behave like soldiers without causing a ruckus!"

"What? Meat?" Connie mumbled, startled by the look of cooked, fried, and seasoned meat on the table in front of him. "What? Is this meat?"

"Am I dreaming?" Sasha held her head with her hands, practically drooling from the sight.

"Tonight's the night before we retake wall Maria. Cheers-!"

Screams and cheers filled with greed filled the cafeteria. Not having seen such delicious meat in the past two months due to the scouts' hard work, they were overjoyed by the sight of the chopped meat begging to be eaten.

Arguments began to rise, each scout greedy and selfish, grasping at the meat for their own good.

"Don't you start pulling that shit, potato girl!" Jean shouted, trying his best to pull Sasha's hands off the meat, but her teeth was stuck chomping on the entire piece of meat as Connie had her in a chokehold.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

"Cut it out, Sasha! I don't want to have to kill you!" Connie cried out as Jean suddenly pulled the meat away from her mouth instead. "You can't eat the whole thing alone!" Jean scolded her before she bit on Jean's hand instead.