13 // caught

only a few thousand words and bad fighting descripitons + "i dont think thats how it works" caude i lack motivation and plot

also, after you've finished reading tjis, i suggest reading the other one while wiating. for a writer, i rlly lack creativity tbh...

-

The ground shook. A ray of light shined through a hole.

Eren gasped.

"Eren!" Armin exclaimed, seeing Annie's foot stuffed in the ground. He then used his gear to fly towards Annie, but her attention was on Mikasa. She raised her arm, ready to catch. Mikasa attempted to slice through, but was caught.

Skillfully, she tore Annie's fingers off of her and reeled back. "Annie, I won't let you have Eren!" Mikasa said, propelling herself off of the ground.

"Eren!" Armin called, landing on the rubble. He uncovered his head. "Eren!" He called once more, seeing his bloodied body underneath the rocks. "I'm coming!" He shouted, then began to pull on the rock. "Open your eyes!" He strained the rock off of him.

Meanwhile, Annie turned away from Mikasa and began to run, following the figure that only used one hook to fly through the air. Mikasa's yell was heard and Annie covered her vital spot. She then launched her arm towards her, but Mikasa only used her blade and made a narrow cut on her arm.

The roofs of the houses were destroyed.

Mikasa barely covered her head before she was hit. She rolled on the ground. She was injured, her head having been hit by the rubble. Annie then began to walk forward.

"Don't let the female titan escape!" Scouts began to approach. "We can't let her get away!" Annie had already regenerated her fingers, and she was ready to attack.

-

"What is going on?" Nawk Dile, the commander of the military police regiment, murmured. "Escort squad! I'll hold this position! See what's happening!" He shouted to the two on the roof.

"Understood!" Marlo replied, raising his blade. Then they went off to discover what had happened. "Something is up. First, there was that big explosion, and now..."

"Nile!" Commander Erwin called. "Deploy all troops immediately. We should assume a titan has appeared." He said. "Are you crazy? This is wall Sina, you know. No titan would show up here!" Nile retorted, obviously not suited for this situation.

"Halt! Stop right there, Jaeger!" A police said, holding Jean's shoulders in place as he stepped out of the carriage. "I'm done playing dress-up." Jean muttered, tossing the wig off of his head. The soldier gasped, stepping back a pace. He was shocked that they were deceived for him to be Jaeger.

"Never call me that again, you half-wit!" He shouted as he ran towards the captain and the commander. "Commander, I want to help too!" Jean said. "Ask the fourth squad for equipment."

"Understood!" Jean swung the cloak over him. "Bravado is nice and all, but just remember to stay alive." Levi told the boy. "Yes, sir!" Jean said and ran towards where the equipment was.

"Erwin! What the hell was that!?" Nile questioned. "Commander, I brought it!" Said a soldier from above, landing nearby the commander. He opened the case and revealed omni-directional mobility gear stored inside.

"Good work." Erwin said. "Thank you, sir!"

Then, in a brief moment, Erwin had his equipment on. "Hold on, Erwin!"

"All able-bodied soldiers, follow me!" Erwin shouted. "We're going to rendezvous with the capture squad!" But his path was blocked by Nile. "Erwin! Stop!" He said and aimed the gun to his face. The other military police did the same.